Progress Friday's

Options
grapeeyes1
grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
A few of us already weigh in on Friday so I thought we could report our charm progress on Fridays. I hope I am able to get a charm this week!

Replies

• Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!! I am hoping too!! for both of us and everybody else in the group!! :happy:
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Today I weighed in and lost 3.1 pounds. For a total of 20.8 pounds gone! I get a charm!!!
  • Reesecup312
    Options
    I weighed in as well with 2.8 pound loss for the week, brings me to 25.8 pounds lost, so I also get a charm!! Yay!
    Hope everyone else is having a good week too!!
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yay, I finally busted through my plateau! I lost 2 pounds this week, bringing me to 23 pounds total. I'm hoping my charms will arrive in the mail today or tomorrow. Can't wait to start wearing my bracelet.
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.8 lbs. this week (which is awesome, considering I was sick most of the week, and didn't work out at all except for a short walk here or there). Only 1 lb. to go until I get my 2nd charm. :) Congrats to everyone who lost weight this week!!
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs this week, so yay!! That brings my total to 25.5, which means one more charm from last week! :D Confession ladies, lol, I have yet to buy the bracelet, but I am going tomorrow and get to buy 5 charms now :) Cannot wait to pick them out!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Great job everyone! I am glad you broke that plateau, Debbie! Yay for your charms Kristers!. You did great Krystie, with being sick and all!

And Reesie, your charm is in the mail!
  • DebbieLOL
    Options
    Looks like everyone had a great week- congrats everyone!
  • Cinzil
    Cinzil Posts: 14
    Options
    Great going all. I lost a pound this week. I still need to lose 3 pounds to get my first charm.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    A pound is good progress!! Slow and steady wins the race. If you lose it too fast it comes back even faster. You are doing great!
  • Reesecup312
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I lost 4.6 pounds this week!! doing a happy dance this morning!! Yayyyyyyy!!
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WTG Reesie! Amazing!! :) I hope everyone else had a great week, too!! (I stayed the same this week, but I'm hoping it's water weight!)
  • Chrism740
    Chrism740 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yay for Reesie!! You are on a role. I lost 3 pounds this week. That means I get to go shopping for a charm this afternoon and I am sooooo excited!!! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Yay Reesie and Chrism!!!!

I lost 2.6 this week. My charm will have to wait another week.
  • kristers03
    Options
    Great job to all of you!!!! I finally bought my bracelet and charms on Wednesday, but then two of the charms didn't fit so I have to go back and get new ones. Yesterday I caved and had a bit too much of the baked goods brought into my office, so my scale this morning is saying I gained 1 lb this week. Hoping it's water weight, so I will weigh in again tomorrow and see what it says. I plan to drink as much water today as my body can take, hoping it helps! LOL
  • DebbieLOL
    Options
    No new charm for me this week. I'm sure I'll get there next week though...just one pound to go! :-) congrats to all who get new charms this week. I can't wait to see pictures <hint hint>.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    It will come off, Kristers. I can weigh a difference of up to 4 lbs in one day. Just keep weighing yourself til you get a number you like, lol. Just kidding. Or am I.

We will both get one next week Debbie!!!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm at 30.6 lost right now, so I can start wearing my bracelet (it came with 6 charms on it already)
  • kristers03
    Options
    As of this morning, I lost .6lbs this week. I'm okay with it though because last week my scale said I gained 1 lb, and that 1lb and the .6 is gone as of this morning. Still 4lbs away from a new charm though! I am actually seeing my thyroid doctor this coming week to get my blood test results so maybe my levels are off and he will increase the dosage of my medicine. If he does, that will definitely help my weight loss!!! I'm crossing my fingers :)
  • deb_109
    deb_109 Posts: 16
    Options
    Good Morning All

I'm down 1.6 lb from last last Friday