Progress Friday's

Options

Replies

• DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week, woo hoo! So that brings me to 26 and a new charm! Yay! I'll post a new pic tonight.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I lost 2.4 pounds this week. I am getting close to charm number 7. Good luck to everyone and congrats to everyone for their losses this week. :drinker:
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Excellent job everyone! I am so proud of each and everyone of you and the hard work you have put in!!!

I lost 1 pound.
  • Chrism740
    Chrism740 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost 5.75 this week! That means my 3rd charm is in the bag! yay! And congratulations to everyone else!!
  • SusieLamon
    SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well....I'm sad to report I did not lose at all this week. Or last week. I didn't gain. I've done a lot of soul searching, and I've come up with the following:

1. I need to eat more fresh veggies.
    2. I am able to walk longer and farther without aching or getting winded. Maybe I'm adding some muscle.
    3. I haven't been measuring. I think I've lost inches this week, I can tell. I'm gonna take measurements today and track those as well.
    4. I am adding swimming to my exercise. Changing up some will help. The pool will finally be ready this afternoon!

I just adore you guys! I appreciate your friendship. and I am SO HAPPY for the success of everyone this week. I feel successful because after the disapointing "non loss", I didn't have to fight the urge to quit. :happy: That is just huge for me! I'm just more determined than ever!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Susie, you are doing great and remember muscle does weigh more then fat. It will kick in. Then it will be just sliding off. I have not lost that much lately. If we weighed in on Thursday, I would have had to show a gain! If you do the work the results will show eventually! Hang in there and drink a lot of green tea (white is even better) to boost your metabolism.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Wow Chrism, you are rocking it!
  • SusieLamon
    SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Holly. I am stronger today and more determined than ever to beat this addiction of mine. I'm so glad we have a good support system going. It helps a lot!
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    I get a charm, yay. 2.2 pounds gotten rid of...100s to go, lol.
  • deb_109
    deb_109 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm down 3.4 lbs this week
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job to all who have weighed in today!!! I lost 1.4lbs this week, and am 2.5lbs away from my next charm, #6 :)
  • DebbieLOL
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing so great...that's awesome to see. I'm down 2 this week. 2 pounds to my next charm. :-)
  • Cinzil
    Cinzil Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who lost this past week. I stayed the same this week. I think I need to lower my calorie intake. I'm staying within my range, but I'm not losing. Hopefully, this week will show a weight loss.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Great job everyone. Sorry I missed the kudos earlier. I think everyone is doing wonderfully.

Cinzil, I have weeks here and there where I don't lose. We are women, our bodies are weird, lol. I started this doing 1600 calories a day and got results.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Drum roll please..... I lost 4.8 lbs. I get another charm!
  • deb_109
    deb_109 Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome Holly....

I'm down 4 lbs this week total of 33 lbs
  • DebbieLOL
    Options
    No loss for me this week. I've been weighing every day and was down on Wednesday. Next time I'm claiming the loss when I see it! :-)
    I've been exercising a lot more & weight lifting. I know I'm losing inches so I'll be happy with that this week.

Congrats to all who lost this week. I'm clearly the turtle of the group. I'm thinking my next charm will have to be a turtle!

Hugs, Debbie
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lost .4lbs this week, not much but last week was more than usual so it evens out! Debbie, I love the turtle idea for a charm, I might have to steal that. We are both two lbs away from a new charm too! :D I seem to lose so slowly, and I blame it on my Thyroid!! I'm on medication because I had to have a Radioactive Iodine treatment to stop it from over producing almost 2 years ago. My doctor says it's good, but I think it slows my losses. For everyone else, great job this week, loss or not :) Healthier choices are benefiting all of us no matter what.
  • DebbieLOL
    Options
    Tina, I love the kitty charm! I'm a kitty fan too. Is that a little fishy dangling below him?

Kristy, I'll bet your thryroid does affect your weight loss. I had my doctor check my thyroid and it checked out fine, on the low end of normal. I'm post menopausal too & I've read that the lower estrogen/ progesterone levels affect it also. Plus, years of crash dieting have slowed my metabolism to a snail's pace. That's why I'm trying the 5 meal a day plan, to see if it speeds it up at all. Clearly not much so far, but I've only been at that maybe 6 weeks. I'll get there slower, but I'll get there...just like a slow turtle. :-)
    I found a cute turtle charm on sale at Kohl's yesterday but he kept flipping upside down. I'll have to keep looking for one that's flatter and has the pattern on both sides.
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    Your thyroid is definitely making it more difficult for you. You can be much prouder of every bit you lose!

Deb., Twin, I will keep an eye out for a turtle charm for you!