How important is it?

Options
I have been doing 30DS 7 days a week for about 17 days (skipped one Sat and only did half this past Monday) Level 1 started out hard but got easier although I still felt I was getting a workout. Level 2 might kill me! I am suppose to do it for like 3 or 4 more days but it is KILLING my knees (jumping jacks, jump ropes, and oblique twists SUCK). I have fluid built up on both knees, never had knee problems before, I'm only 23. I have considered either going back to level one or moving on to level 3 to see if the knee problems go away, since they didnt start until I started level2. I have double curve scoliosis and have recently started going to the chiropractor. I have been having adjustments twice a week for about 3 weeks, the chiropractor said there is a chance that the adjustments are changing my spine shape enough to effect the way my knees are strained. They are use to me being "crooked" and straightening my spine could be causing my muscles to work and strain in new ways. I am determined to finish what I started but would really like to do so without causing permanent damage. SO I guess my question is how important is it to complete level 2 ? I would think as long as I worked out everyday I would see results but I know if you do the same workout over and over your muscle "remember" it and it doesnt work as well .... any suggestions? I also have 6wk 6pk and was planning on starting it after 30DS and considered following that up with ripped in 30.

Replies

• MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    if level 2 is not working for you, go to level 3. that being said, your knees might not like that either.
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Honestly (and I hate to admit this) I quit doing it. I loved level 1. I was definitely getting bored with it and ready to move on to 2. I did 5 days of level 2, and all 5 days nearly killed me. Even with modifications. My knees and ankles couldn't take it. And I have never had ankle problems before! As much as I would love to have the results to show for it, it's not worth it to me to go through that kind of pain. There's good pain when working out, and bad pain.Mine was BAD.