Day 16 Weigh In (half way there)

Options
Diana7021
Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
Good job everybody on your progress!!! We are half way through the challenge and I know we can all do it. :happy:

I'm 4"11 (really short)

SW: 165 lbs (3/19/12)
CW: 148 lbs
GW: 137 lbs

I lost only 1 pound this week but Im going to work harder next week. Im going to workout 5 times a week, I really want to lose all the baby weight.

Good luck!!

Replies

• jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    Halfway! Oh my.....well I guess I am more or less on track from me beginning weight in May but not from the start of our challenge. I will take the loss either way because the scale has only shown positive numbers for the last two years and this is my first consistent negative numbers!

May 1 198.0

SW for challenge: 194.6
    Day 8: 193.6

Day 16: 191.0

Goal 179 in 20 days...
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Halfway! Oh my.....well I guess I am more or less on track from me beginning weight in May but not from the start of our challenge. I will take the loss either way because the scale has only shown positive numbers for the last two years and this is my first consistent negative numbers!

May 1 198.0

SW for challenge: 194.6
    Day 8: 193.6

Day 16: 191.0
    Goal 179 in 20 days...

That is great news that your scale is moving to the negative numbers:happy: I know is not easy (it has been a hard change for me) but with determination and motivation we can shed those pounds and keep them off.