Ha ha! Breakthrough moment!

Options
I've been reading everything (and thanks for the input on my intro post!) and I think this group has been one of the best things since I started MFP. So I just updated my diary and had a little ah-ha moment. Usually I'm so pumped to see the words, "completed her food diary and was under her calorie goal" but now I see AH HA!! I"m not supposed to be UNDER it! I'm still bugged that after a month of dieting I have a new spare "tire" but it's encouraging to have an idea how it got there.

Anyway, not news to the rest of you but it was fun and I had to share :-)

Replies

• rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've been reading everything (and thanks for the input on my intro post!) and I think this group has been one of the best things since I started MFP. So I just updated my diary and had a little ah-ha moment. Usually I'm so pumped to see the words, "completed her food diary and was under her calorie goal" but now I see AH HA!! I"m not supposed to be UNDER it! I'm still bugged that after a month of dieting I have a new spare "tire" but it's encouraging to have an idea how it got there.

Anyway, not news to the rest of you but it was fun and I had to share :-)

Let loose of those chains (dieting mentality) that keeps telling us we cannot succeed with all those extra calories and let's kick em to the curb!!!!!!

Because you now have the tools for getting rid of that spare tire!!!! :flowerforyou: