New to this group.

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
Hello, my name is Suzanne and feel my diary has been more on the unhealthy side..my biggest thing is sweets and dessert and would like to limit to at least once a week and eat a bit more cleaner and/or keeping it in the 2500mg sodium margin..at least 5/7 days. So feel free to add me. :bigsmile:

Replies

• bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzanne. I'm Monika. Also new to the group. I'm looking for some consistency in eating clean. I'm good at it for a while and then blow it with garbage. Even though I stay under calories, I want to have them be good for me calories.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm new to the group as well.

Not new to the concept of clean eating though. I've been a lifelong organic gardener and I volunteer to teach kid's education programs at a local farm.

My issue is that I travel a lot for work and that has led to weight gain in recent years.

The summer farmer's markets have just begun in my area and I'm excited that I have no work travel until the fall. :)
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone Im soo new to the group and my eating habits are not that well so Ive decided to joined this group to motavite me more to eat better for my body.Ive always ate bad and I want my kids to learn as myself too that eating junk fast food is not the way to you:)I hope everyonecan be supportive here,
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow clean eaters!! Feel free to add me for motivation and support and healthy clean food ideas!!!