It works!!

Options
Yeti1083
Yeti1083 Posts: 13 Member
No surprise to all of you, but I upped my calories from1200 to 1530 starting last week, Tuesday. I got on the scale yesterday and it seems to be that my week of no weight loss is over. Ive lost 1.4 pounds since last Week. I'm trying to form better eating habits... I really like what I'm doing now. I eat 5 meals a day, and am attempting to exercise daily. The last thing I need to get in order is my sleeping habits. Haven't slept more than three hours a night since the day after I upped my calories. I'm just trying to find my balance. Anyway, just wanted to share my success with those that sparked the idea anyway. :) thanks guys!

Also could use some buddies for support, if anyone would like to add me

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up. You can add me if you like!
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!!! Great having more eaters!

mmm ... anything you having at night that might keep you awake?
  • Fairieluv77
    Fairieluv77 Posts: 95
    Options
    I've been having the same problem sleeping. I normally have no trouble at all - stay tired all day and fall asleep as soon as I sit on the couch at night. Maybe our bodies are just adjusting to having enough fuel to function! :)
  • sugarplumj
    sugarplumj Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well done!! that is really encouraging news. May I ask how you arrived at the new number?
  • Yeti1083
    Yeti1083 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!!! Great having more eaters!

mmm ... anything you having at night that might keep you awake?
    I'm pretty sure it was just because I had a hearing for a ticket I had gotten back in February. The judge was wearing jeans and sperrys and the officers sat and talked with my boyfriend and I for nearly half an hour lol. Needless to say, I worried for nothing. No points on license and met some pretty awesome people.

Thanks for all the adds guys, it's been great seeing everyone progress. Keep up the great work!!!