JM Body Revolution + the Gym

Options
Sarahbear83
Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
Hi everyone. I'm three days away from beginning phase 2 of the program and I'm joining a gym this weekend. I'm no stranger to exercise. I've done most of Turbo Fire and many JM dvds, but I've never been to a gym. I'm wondering what sort of workouts would be safe to do while doing this program without over doing it.

Should I work out the same muscle groups at the gym as I did during the workouts that day to give them a full two days to rest before I use them again? Focus on cardio equipment? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    HI, I would probably skip the weights and run on treadmill or do 30-40 miutes on eliptical or bike for cardio or do Zumba class. But that's just my opinion, i'm not sure if I 'm right :bigsmile:
  • princess2boys
    princess2boys Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In one of her podcasts that I listened to (sorry, no idea which one it was) she told a caller that adding extra cardio throughout any of the weeks is fine, but she didn't want any other extra weight/toning done as she created it to be very specific. Just an fyi on what I heard. With that being said, if you do join the gym, I would stay with either front of body or back of body.

Christie