Staying motivated but need some words of encouragement!

Week 4 of project eat more, up 8lbs on the scale and trying my best to keep my mentality STRONG! I no a lot of it has got to be water weight and my body thinking I`m about to starve it again so I am not going to give up just need some reassurance that I`m not going to keep gaining.

My BMR is 1516 and my TDEE is 2350 so I aim to eat about 1800-2000 calories and at least NET my BMR.

I hope I`m doing this right!

I keep reading all these forums to keep myself motivated after all these years of eating so little,
Thank you!

feel free to add me, i got some great food ideas but can always use more!!

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 994 Member
    keep it up

when in doubt read read read all the stickies over and over again!!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Week 4 of project eat more, up 8lbs on the scale and trying my best to keep my mentality STRONG! I no a lot of it has got to be water weight and my body thinking I`m about to starve it again so I am not going to give up just need some reassurance that I`m not going to keep gaining.

My BMR is 1516 and my TDEE is 2350 so I aim to eat about 1800-2000 calories and at least NET my BMR.

I hope I`m doing this right!

I keep reading all these forums to keep myself motivated after all these years of eating so little,
    Thank you!

feel free to add me, i got some great food ideas but can always use more!!

If your TDEE is figured correctly then a 15% cut form 2350 would be 1997.50 (I would round up to 2000). Eating 1800 a day might be to big of a deficit and also you should try to be consistent eating really close to the same cut every day unless you burn a huge amount of calories that takes you below your BMR when you work out. Then you should eat more to net your BMR.

When you consistently feed your body it goes hey she feeding me food all the time now, so now I can stop worrying if you're gonna to go back to cutting calories that are tooooooo low. And that's when it'll let go of the fat/pounds/inches!!!!!! :drinker:
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Another vote for eating 2000 every day.