WAIT TILL YOU HEAR THIS.....

Options
rosied915
rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
On my home page where the "popular posts/threads" are listed, there is one about 'Snacks after donating Blood".

It had that certain "train-wreck" quality that I just couldn't resist and HAD to check it out.

Yep, on the Food and Nutrition board they are dissecting the quality, quantity, nutritional value of the snacks given after donating blood AND how they are going to impact their weight loss journey.

I got nothin'.........."shakes head and talks to self"

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    On my home page where the "popular posts/threads" are listed, there is one about 'Snacks after donating Blood".

It had that certain "train-wreck" quality that I just couldn't resist and HAD to check it out.

Yep, on the Food and Nutrition board they are dissecting the quality, quantity, nutritional value of the snacks given after donating blood AND how they are going to impact their weight loss journey.

I got nothin'.........."shakes head and talks to self"

WOW

"Does this wheat thin make my *kitten* look fat?"
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I am SERIOUSLY laughing out loud!!

(BTW wanted to add more to your thread about smokin at a party but since I'm probably the oldest one here......)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I got really bummed after a thread I saw today. Lady developed food poisoning and was asking if she should count the calories she threw up. Seriously.
  • paxier
    paxier Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I got really bummed after a thread I saw today. Lady developed food poisoning and was asking if she should count the calories she threw up. Seriously.

:noway: oh my.
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Oh my is right :noway:
  • sdm329
    sdm329 Posts: 57
    Options
    I saw that one (about counting calories after throwing up) and couldn't believe what I was reading. Craziness, just craziness.