help plz cant figure it out!

SexyMidnight
SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
ok i went to fitnessfrog.com to get my tdee and my bmr, now i have no clue where to go from here? is this sight even legit? Like is my info going to be correct or is there a better site? anyways im lost totally lost as a matter of fact.. can someone explain to me what i am supposed to so with these numbers?
TDEE 2207
BMR 1408

I have plateaued for over a month so help me out someone plz?

Replies

• rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    ok i went to fitnessfrog.com to get my tdee and my bmr, now i have no clue where to go from here? is this sight even legit? Like is my info going to be correct or is there a better site? anyways im lost totally lost as a matter of fact.. can someone explain to me what i am supposed to so with these numbers?
    TDEE 2207
    BMR 1408

This is what I do to get my cut numbers. First I go to this website fat2fitradio.com to get my BF% (use the military calculator) and then I go to http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/ to get my cut #'s.

On the Scooby website enter in your stats and choose the 15% to lose fat and in step# 8 choose Katch-McArdle and in step# 8A enter in your BF% and then eat the calories listed in the chart that say "Daily calories based on goal in step 6".

I prefer the scooby website over fitness frog, but which ever you choose consistency is key!!!!
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    TDEE 2207
    BMR 1408

This is what I do to get my cut numbers. First I go to this website fat2fitradio.com to get my BF% (use the military calculator) and then I go to http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/ to get my cut #'s.

On the Scooby website enter in your stats and choose the 15% to lose fat and in step# 8 choose Katch-McArdle and in step# 8A enter in your BF% and then eat the calories listed in the chart that say "Daily calories based on goal in step 6".

I prefer the scooby website over fitness frog, but which ever you choose consistency is key!!!!

ok so i got 1679? so i eat this no matter what right? and my exercise calories too?
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Once you have your TDEE take away 15% ( or look on scooby website and it gives you daily calorie intake)
    This is called your cut value. You eat this every single day and on workout days just check your home page and make sure you net at least your bmr if a really high burn day.

set macros at carbs 40% protein 30% fat 30%.

Be consistent with hitting this number! This is the key. Your body needs the fuel and once it knows it will get that to fuel it properly then it will let go of your fat.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    TDEE 2207
    BMR 1408

ok so i got 1679? so i eat this no matter what right? and my exercise calories too?

Yes eat 1679 everyday because your exercise calories are already figured into that. Now if you were to workout extremely hard and that takes you below your bmr you have to eat more to up your calories to net bmr.

For example if your daily is 1679 and your bmr is 1408 and you burn say 500 calories then that would bring you down to 1179. So you have to eat a extra 229 to net your bmr, so you have to eat 1679 + 229 = 1908 for that day. Does that make sense?

Hth,
    Anita