30's Daily - 5/25

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)

Replies

• shorty313
    Options
    Down 1 lb! That's the most loss I've had in a while :bigsmile: Dinner tonight at my brothers, have NO idea what they are serving, but will try my best. Lots of good wine I"m sure :drinker: We're staying at my parents for the weekend, so that should be easier to control, I had her stock up on some high-protein foods for me.

TGIF! And a 3 day weekend here :happy:
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Great news on the 1 lb! Every 1 counts! I'm going to hit the scale on Monday to see if we are friends again. lol

Enjoy your 3 day weekend! I will be resting and studying.
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Good work on the weight loss Debbie. I have a works meal to go to next week and will have to keep my fingers crossed it's somewhere i can order healthy food. It was a fish and chips restaurant last time!
    Strange things are going on this weekend in the little country village i call home. Some sort of all male cult are having their conference in a large tent on the village show ground. It's all been very covert and a little odd. Think i'll stay with my fiance this weekend.
    Had another busy day at work and thanks to every piece of equipment we have breaking down i've spent most of the day going back and forth on my bike. No gym tonight as my fiance is staying with me but I'll be getting in a session tomorrow and hopefully going on another trip around the lakes on Sunday. Hope everyone's having a good Friday :smile:
  • shorty313
    Options
    I just realized I'm past the halfway point! :smile:

Lasagna tonight :noway: I like pasta too much!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I have been so absent these last couple weeks. We are settling down into a routine with company (my friend will be here for a couple more weeks). It's very nice to not be eating out so much! Now if I can only get my friend to join the gym a little early...

Luckily I haven't been gaining while having company so that is a pleasant surprise. I think not having specific workouts has been balanced by lots of walking and cleaning.

Debbie: Hooray loss! Extra hooray for being halfway there!!

Paul: Did I hear you say you have reached your goal?!? Super congrats!

Curly Pep: I am so excited about the long weekend! We are thinking of hiking a couple times, spending a little time working on the yard, and possibly a day at the beach!

Later 30s,
    Sara Grace
  • clareeast
    clareeast Posts: 64
    Options
    I remarked to my husband, at the pub this afternoon, that I feel like I've been on vacation this week - the weather's been lovely, and we've been out doing things. On the whole, things that aren't particularly good diet-wise! For example, I'm meant to be concentrating on my protein intake, but today I am way over on fat (terrible!), slightly under on carbs (not a bad thing!) and seriously under on protein. Might have to investigate protein powder. Suspect I will not see any movement on the scale next week! But as long as it doesn't go up, that's ok.

I will be glad when he's back to work - two days in charge of the farm for him next week so long days (probably 6 - 5) supervising the deep-clean contractors. I haven't even done a load of laundry since Tuesday, so it's really piling up! And the kitchen floor needs mopping - again! Don't get me wrong, it's been lovely spending time together, especially in the sunshine, but it isn't really our holiday until a week tomorrow.
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Home after a long day and looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend! I'm really just planning to run errands and take it easy until my 10K monday. I feel like I haven't had much downtime recently and I won't have much for the next few weeks as we start finalizing the big housing swap we're doing. I'm moving into my brother's place as he's having a hard time financially and he's moving in with our mom which is why I also get his two cats. At any rate, I'm looking forward to relaxing!

Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend!