Zumba!!

Options
prettygurlroc
prettygurlroc Posts: 6 Member
I have been doing Zumba to try and get a workout in that is fun. Has anyone else taken Zumba classes and gotten and results?

Replies

• Chinadollpuss
    Chinadollpuss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I havent done any classes but i have been doing Zumba on the Wii since jan of this year and i have lost 30lbs i just started doing it everyday 2 months ago it really takes off the inches
  • charlene_K
    charlene_K Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Zumba classes and I love it. I am also doing other things, but Zumba is part of my workout program. Nice results and great fun!
  • mundih
    mundih Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yes indeed...zumba really helps in staying motivated and getting in better shape. I LOVE IT! it got me out of my plateau and back on track
  • Lisheeloo
    Lisheeloo Posts: 19
    Options
    I realise I'm a bit late but I had to post - I LOVE Zumba. Even doing it at medium intensity gives great results. I had to stop going for a while (just when I was beginning to see results unfortunately!) but my mum has lost loads of weight by doing zumba and not changing her diet too much. I'm back at the class now and feel so much better for it.

The main thing though is that it's so much fun you forget it's exercise and this keeps me motivated to go the next session.
    Good luck and enjoy :) x
  • onpoint1920
    Options
    I havent done any classes but i have been doing Zumba on the Wii since jan of this year and i have lost 30lbs i just started doing it everyday 2 months ago it really takes off the inches

I am glad to see this. I'm Zumba - Wii basically 5-6 times a week. I am seeing very little scale movement with a good diet so maybe I'm seeing more inches. I guess I'll take that, too! :)
  • tamar44
    tamar44 Posts: 7
    Options
    I love Zumba I go to a class 3 times a week and I am seeing great results. My legs are getting stronger and my abs in getting tighter.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba -Wii once a week over at a friends house. Its lots of fun and I may get it for myself when I reach my goal of 20 pounds lost. I will have to get it for Xbox though. Glad to see all the results ppl are getting with it. Perhaps one day I will be able to take a class as well, I hear those are awesome.
  • motherof0004
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba for about three months and I have lost 8 lbs. I love the Zumba workouts!!!
  • djohnson_143
    djohnson_143 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been taking zumba classes for about a year now. I LOVE it! And I do think it can really aid to weight loss. It has certainly helped me.