new to this fourm

yourieann
yourieann Posts: 37 Member
yesterday was the first time i eat my tdee -- 15% and can i tell you guys i feel like i it the jackpot ,i when to my bed not dying of hungry .
it know i'm going to have fun around here hoping to meet some friends too.

Replies

• I'm on my first week and am loving it, even my hubby has commented on how much nicer I am to be around when I'm not starving and trying to stick to low cals,

Feel free to add me if you want

Anne x
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Welcome aboard! I highly suggest reading the stickies at the top of the forum. You need to know the bumps in the road you may see in the beginning....but aint it nice eating? :)
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    thank you will so will read them asap
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    yesterday was the first time i eat my tdee -- 15% and can i tell you guys i feel like i it the jackpot ,i when to my bed not dying of hungry .
    it know i'm going to have fun around here hoping to meet some friends too.

I know huh???? I love not starving myself anymore!!!!

And my hair & nails & skin I'm sure is thanking me for finally nourishing them!!!! Because my hair is not coming out in chunks and my nails no longer are spliting apart and my skin if clearing up (less pimples.....:love: it!!!).

Welcome and if you have any questions these fine peeps here are definitely willing to give a helping hand!!!!:flowerforyou:

Anita
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    welcome!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Welcome! It's pretty nice to go to bed satisfied instead of trying to fall asleep with gnawing hunger!