Anyone lose 50# or better doing EM2WL???

I have over 100# to lose and I would love to hear about the people who have lost big losing with this method... I have seen a few people who have lost a pretty big amount then switched to this method, but I'm jumping into this with only a little loss so far and would love to hear from those who have big losses eating this way..

Thanks!

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Hi there, this group is fairly new so you might not find a lot of people who have lost a ton yet. BUT on the success stories board there was a thread not too long back with people who lost while eating more and there were soooo many people posting about how they lost BIG while eating more. I can't remember the name of the thread title so you might have to do a little digging but it does work.

I have between 50-75 lbs to lose. So far I am down 4 lbs in 3.5 weeks.
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Hi!

I have trained several people who have lost 50-100lbs using this method. It is possible, and absolutely recommended. :wink: Clients with more to lose benefit from EM2WL tremendously, because their journey is much longer, and this lifestyle is maintainable in the long term. Because TDEE naturally decreases w/weight loss, just enough of a calorie reduction naturally occurs, preventing plateaus at each level. This slower method teaches them how to eat for their new weight in a way that lasts forever, and offers an array of other benefits. :flowerforyou:

Be sure to check out the vid on "losing slowly"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvJDMi7KTk

~Kiki
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Thanks gals! I will just have to hang in there and maybe be a success story! Lol
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Thanks gals! I will just have to hang in there and maybe be a success story! Lol

You will be a success story.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Can't wait:flowerforyou:
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member

No maybe about it! You will do this!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    I have more to lose but having found this group, I feel more hopeful about my journey. Feel free to add me for support if you wish. I have another 60 lbs I'd lilke to lose.

Good luck with your journey.