Results

Options
Lmdaniels
Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
I officially finished the shred after 25 days due to my vacation plans. I am very happy with the results. I am down 6.8 lbs and 13 inches. Neck -.5"
Bust - 1.25"
Chest -3.25"
waist -1.5"
Low waist /pooch -1.5"
R/L thighs -2" each

I'm pleased. Bikini here I come

PicsArt_1338004264232.jpg
The bikini pica are from a few weeks ago, but after the shred they're better! Going to go lay on deck and get me a tan! :drinker: :laugh:
PicsArt_1336502650862.jpg]
I'll be getting "ripped" when I get back!

Replies

• jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go girl! You look great. Hope you have a great time on your vacation!!! :)
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Enjoy your vacation...then get ready to get ripped!
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Here are my results. Pretty good start!

Weight: -4.4
    Arm: -1 1/2 (each arm)
    Waist: -1/2
    Hips: -1
    Thigh: -1 (each thigh)
    Total inches lost: 5.5
  • jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    Fantastic job to both of you!

I lost 4.5 inches this time around and about 4 or 5 lbs. I didn't do it everyday but I had also done it for a month in mid march too so I think that coupled with life getting in the way, I was over it.

I'm really looking forward to doing Ripped in 30 though!!! So glad to have something different to do!
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results everyone! Hard work definitely pays off!

I just finished 30DS on Tuesday and here are my results:

Waist: -1"
    Hips: -2.5"
    Bust: -2" (sorry tmacmoto) :flowerforyou:
    Calf: same, but it feels more muscular
    rt Bicep: -1"
    rt Thigh: -2"
    Weight: My official weigh in is tomorrow, but so far -3lbs

The biggest change I see are the muscles in my shoulders and how more developed and defined they are. I also FEEL so much better. My stamina has drastically improved and I can push myself harder in Zumba and other activities now.

For those of you that have finished: CONGRATS!! You deserve it!

For those of you still working hard to finish: KEEP GOING, keep pushing and keep fighting the urge to quit. You CAN do it and you'll feel so much better for it!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Results day! A total of 7.75 inches lost, even distributed throughout my body. The largest losses being 1.50 inches each around my bust and hips. I'm down SIX pounds and, probably the most important to me, I am down a total of 3.36% body fat!

It feels REALLY good to be making progress and to be changing my body composition!! Thanks for all the support from everyone in our group!
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Great job Jenni! That is really awesome! :)
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    HI... althought I wasn't able to do the shred I did stick to the C25K.
    Here are my progress pics for the month

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/616524-one-month-results-with-c25k-16-days-done
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Okay - my 30 day shred results are in! Here are my inches lost from each measurement I took (started 4/29, finished 6/8):

Bust: -3
    Waist: -4 (this is at my true waist)
    Belly : -4 (this is right at the belly button)
    Hips: -1.5
    Thigh: -1
    Bicep: 0
    Weight: -10.8 lbs

I didn't have time to take after pictures this morning, but I will tomorrow (not sure if I'll post or not). I'm super pumped to have lost 4 inches around my belly/waist though! That's my worst area :)