Trust the process!!!

jackiecroberts
jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
I just wanted to share with everyone my scale victory, I lost 1.7 pounds and am almost back to my beginning weight when I switched over to EatMore2WeighlLess. Plus, that number on the scale is pretty meaningless when I factor in how great I feel. I had 3 people comment yesterday at how fit and great I looked!!! If anyone has doubts, trust that this works!! I have REALLY upped my weights and dropped WAY back on the cardio and I I think that has been a huge help. Anyway, I just wanted to give people a glimmer of hope because I could not be happier!!! Now I am off to eat my delicious breakfast!!

Replies

• kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Congrats! I'm still very new but I'm starting to see it. Keep up the good work!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Good to hear! I'm 3 weeks in and still staying away from my jeans and the scale. Have you changed in your measurements? Do you think the change is from lifting or eating more?
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    So great to hear!

I agree! I am my third week in and see can see changes! I haven't stepped on the scale or officially measured but a few days ago I snuck in a belly button measure and was down over half an inch! I seriously believe I have lost back fat. More importantly I feel I am turning into a former angry binger using it to attack or punish my body. I haven't felt the urge to binge even once! I am sure I am more fun to be around.

Just today I was thinking about how much more positively I look at myself. So what if I stay this size IF eating more didn't help be burn fat. I feel so.....normal that I am less obsessed with food. Experimenting with food is my all time hobby so that is saying a lot!:laugh:

I did just buy some heavier weights and I am cutting back on cardio also. I still run doing HIIT to train for a local run coming up but I am not doing that on top of more cardio. I can't wait to have my old nickname *Gunns* back!:drinker:
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    I just wanted to share with everyone my scale victory, I lost 1.7 pounds and am almost back to my beginning weight when I switched over to EatMore2WeighlLess. Plus, that number on the scale is pretty meaningless when I factor in how great I feel. I had 3 people comment yesterday at how fit and great I looked!!! If anyone has doubts, trust that this works!! I have REALLY upped my weights and dropped WAY back on the cardio and I I think that has been a huge help. Anyway, I just wanted to give people a glimmer of hope because I could not be happier!!! Now I am off to eat my delicious breakfast!!

SO great to read this!
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Awesome .... real glad for you .... keep it up and great encouragment
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    WTG! Awesome!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Wonderful!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    That's fantastic!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Yay!!!! I love reading posts like this! Keep up the great work!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Oh that's really wonderful.

I think I really need to cut back my Cardio *sigh*. That's hard for me, cause I love it so much-espcially the endorphin flash at the end of a hard Insanity workout.

Have to focus more on the weights.
  • You could try circuits with lifting and cardio all mixed together; it keeps your heart rate elevated but also included lifting. I have only done this in circuits class but I think the basic theory is that you pair up upper and lower limb exercises to and eg star jumps then a weighted arm exercise, weighted leg exercise then boxing got 2 min etc. Let's you get your cardio buzz and incorporate lifting more xx
  • Zylayna
    Zylayna Posts: 728 Member
    That's awesome! Congrats! :drinker: