my intro

MileyClimb
MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
Hi my name is Katie. I learned about eating more to weigh less and would like to try this. I am very sedentary but would like to change that to be more active learn to eat more and have the correct calories for my body. in 1996 i weighed 250 pounds. I am currently at 190 pounds. my goal weight is 130-135 pounds. I am also gonig to take a christian based course to help me on my eating as well. called In His image

Replies

• meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Welcome, Katie. I'm Meghan, and I'm new here too. We're starting at about the same place...I weigh 195 right now and just started eating more this week. I began working out about a month ago and have already seen changes in my body, but I was trying to stick to 1200 calories for the first few weeks and could tell my body wasnt happy. I feel great since upping my intake to 1800-1900 calories for a net of around 1600 with exercise. I have not gained any weight and my weight seems to be trending dr eown. I plan to add more weight training and less cardio beginning this week. This seems to be a great, very supportive group, and I think we are all happier eating more and not starving our bodies.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Hello, Katie!

Welcome to the group! Hope you find tons of support and info here :D Can't wait to see what you'll do now that you're getting all the pieces together!