Wow...MFP can be a tough town

DianeinCA
DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
I'm reading up on the kerfuffle in one of those other forums. And rather than focus on the b*tchiness and meanness I'm seeing, I'd just like to say I think the people in this forum are very supportive and I really appreciative reading your enthusiastic, helpful posts!

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Good that we all have somewhere to go where we feel safe and free from any ridicule. Good stuff!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Yes some can be so harsh. I am so disheartened and saddened when I see people being bashed...so unnecessary. Thank God EM2WL has such supportive people willing to lift up and never tear down.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Here here!! The forums are a scary place most of the time. Mad love for this group.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    People who eat enough aren't as crabby ;-)
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    I love my EM2WL fam! Wouldn't have it any other way..

Gotta agree w/Laurapa though, we eaters are a much happier bunch, lol....

Kiki
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member

agreed!
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member

HAHAHAHA

QFT.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Well it is true!!

Since I have been eating more my mood has improved. I am honestly so happy and so energetic.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    I'm reading up on the kerfuffle in one of those other forums. And rather than focus on the b*tchiness and meanness I'm seeing, I'd just like to say I think the people in this forum are very supportive and I really appreciative reading your enthusiastic, helpful posts!

<3

Its an easy trap to fall into when lurking in the main forums. Especially when someone bloods the water with the typical posts that bring about a shark feeding frenzy.
    I enjoy being a smart *kitten* and I know its an unloving trait to have. This group is a good influence. There are some very decent loving and supportive people in EMTWL and I would hate to disappoint them with a critical post just so I could score an internet point.
    I've deleted a couple of replies to people before posting after thinking if Kiki, Lucia , or Gemi read this they will kick my *kitten*. :)
    Its more than my weight that is a work in progress.
    Must admit too, eating enough makes me all mellow in a hippy loving way. Its very hard to be angry or mean spirited after a 600 calorie chocolate/banana smoothie. :flowerforyou:

mmmm ..smoothie..you can guess whats going in my food diary next!
  • Yep I only read this board now... The other ones are just too alien to my new food choices. Thanks everyone for making this the most supportive informative and reliable place on mfp :-)