Just so tired...

Options
hsrunningmom
hsrunningmom Posts: 126 Member
Today was my weigh in, and I'm up two pounds. This week wasn't a good one eating wise so I know why those two pounds came back. I feel I have to work so hard just to get one little pound off and I messed up. It'll take me a month just to get one back off. Just needed someone who would understand how hard this is.

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I totally get it. Being tired and hungry all the time can really wear you down. This site really helps.
  • tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Today was my weigh in, and I'm up two pounds. This week wasn't a good one eating wise so I know why those two pounds came back. I feel I have to work so hard just to get one little pound off and I messed up. It'll take me a month just to get one back off. Just needed someone who would understand how hard this is.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: - We get it!! Thank goodness I am not trying to lose right now -- I've been hanging steady for 2 months because I am training for some sports events. But if I have to lose weight, I want to kill myself.

<<sigh>> my heart goes out to you -- and I am hoping it's water gain from eating too many white carbs!! You can get rid of that in a week or so!

Terri