Soooooo...

Options

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Doing fine. Hope you are too. I am telling you that this site has helped me to realize just how much I was eating without even knowing it.

The bully beef serving did throw mi off in di beginning tuh but mi get used to di small serving now. Same ting fi di tin mackril even doa wi get more of di mackril. Cant believe those common everyday foods are now treats....lol.
  • lionessJJ
    lionessJJ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    lol... gone are the days when i can just sit with a bowl of white rice and corned beef (n spoon) lol healthy track we say now.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think I'm back on track now, I will have Stew peas again Saturday but its pretty much Salmon and Spinach all week to get back where I was. No cheating this weekend!

Jah know, recovering harddough addict :laugh: you good Tony?
    Been better! I'm taking a semi break.

Oh no! Does this mean you and the harddough reconnecting? :(
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    lol... gone are the days when i can just sit with a bowl of white rice and corned beef (n spoon) lol healthy track we say now.
    Its not the portin size that concerned me. Its the salt! Damn near your whole days allowance in the one meal!
    NEVER again! Be it Eve, Lasco or Grace corned beef retire!!!

And we wonder why Black ppl love dead from high blood pressure :grumble:
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I think I'm back on track now, I will have Stew peas again Saturday but its pretty much Salmon and Spinach all week to get back where I was. No cheating this weekend!

I've reconnected with everything but! its been crazy, but I know I can recover from eating anything for 3 days.

To be honest i think not drinking my water has done me worse than the food I've been eating, swelling up! tomorrow back to the calorie count and back to the water.
  • CharisSunny
    Options

I've reconnected with everything but! its been crazy, but I know I can recover from eating anything for 3 days.

To be honest i think not drinking my water has done me worse than the food I've been eating, swelling up! tomorrow back to the calorie count and back to the water.
    hell yeah! I drink till I think imma die then I take two more gulps -__-. Happy you're coming back though, the wagon was getting kinda empty
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Just eaten some Fried Dumpling but yes I am back! Gym in an hour.
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    Imma need a leather belt...jus for u :laugh:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Imma need a leather belt...jus for u :laugh:

Lol it was all good I made them in a Cereal bowl so I wouldn't make too many!
  • lionessJJ
    Options
    havent had rice or dumplin in 2 weeks.. and strange enough i dont miss it.. i think i losing my apetite... finding stuff 2 eat a day time 2 add up to the 1200 calories becoming a challenge yuh c... anybody else feeling so.. except d hardo bread addict lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    havent had rice or dumplin in 2 weeks.. and strange enough i dont miss it.. i think i losing my apetite... finding stuff 2 eat a day time 2 add up to the 1200 calories becoming a challenge yuh c... anybody else feeling so.. except d hardo bread addict lol

Lol, I was like this. Even now my 3 normal meals are about 800 Calories, I just took my foot off the gas for the last month!
  • lionessJJ
    Options
    has any1 ever been able to get greek yogurt in jamaica..if so where? bc i always c the reg yogurts but never greek yogurt!
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    has an

y1 ever been able to get greek yogurt in jamaica..if so where? bc i always c the reg yogurts but never greek yogurt!
    MegaMart has a couple varieties. Expensive but that is to be expected :grumble:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I bought a Giant Hardo today. Its at my house but I'm staying at my mother's it will be fine!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yu sure Tony?? Dats too close for comfort!! lol:laugh:
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    I bought a Giant Hardo today. Its at my house but I'm staying at my mother's it will be fine!
    Jesus bless di bread -_-
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    LOL...Tony is classic. His poor mother may not even be getting his full attention since his mind will be on the hardo bread back home...lol. I wish I could have some hardo bread now too but I just know where that will lead me.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Not touched it yet and I'm at my house briefly before heading back!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Good job Tony. Proud of you. Not sure I could have such good dicipline with the bread!:drinker:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Had some for breakfast bread stale I'll be throwing it away. Don't normally buy it there and never will again!