What do you need?

Options
clairyfairy247
clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
What do you need for 30DS? Weights? Yoga mat etc?

Replies

• JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 69
    Options
    I watched part of the video and they were using a yoga mat and small weights (like a pound or two)
  • arlenejudith
    arlenejudith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    On the video, she says you need weights and a mat (if you're on a hard surface). However, I've heard a lot of comments from people who use other things such as cans of beans if they haven't gotten around to buying weights yet.
  • kdavis82508
    kdavis82508 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I workout in my living room on carpet so I just use 5 pound weights. Same as stuff needed for ripped in 30.
  • emelypoynter
    Options
    I workout in my living room on carpet so I just use 5 pound weights. Same as stuff needed for ripped in 30.

Yep! Same here.
  • Jensaystoyou
    Options
    I am starting with using 2 pound weights. It was rough even with those little guys for me yesterday. As I progress, if it gets too easy, I'll bump it up. I work out on carpet, so I don't use the mat.
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I use 4.4 pound weights and holy crap its hard haha, dont use a mat as I'm on carpet anyways.
  • stampinmama
    stampinmama Posts: 30
    Options
    yoga mat on hard wood floor.... and trusty ol' pair of canned beans!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have 5 lb weights. I can't really do push ups so I try to make up for it. I couldn't finish circuit 3 strength training a few days ago, but today was was my 2nd day of level one and I made it through.