Okaaayyyy is this a fluke?

Options
Whisperinghorse
Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
Hi I started with you lovely ladeez on the 12th Mayl.... Initially I gained at least a pound (I haven't weighed since 15th May as I know it'll punt back to eating lower. I also gained inches and felt puffy and bloated...

I went away last week Monday-Friday and I ate what I wanted :embarassed: well its rude not to partake in a Cream Tea if theres one on offer :wink: and I havent excersized since 19th May other than my daily activity which burns 250-350 calories according to my Fitbit. I'm set at 1729 and since I got back I'm doing really well on protien and netting about 1400 (BMR is 1342 TDEE is between 2050 - 2300)

So I measured today and my waist is 1/2 inch down and so are my hips :love: Needless to say I'm really chuffed, so hoping that the scale has moved in a positive direction and I've at least dropped that initial pound I gained when I first started....

I hope this is the change and not going to go up again :laugh:

Thanks all xxx :flowerforyou:

Replies

• rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! i don't think it's a fluke. i showed inches lost that early and a couple pounds too. very nice!
  • Whisperinghorse
    Options
    Actually its one inch down and one pound up so I'm 2lb heavier than I was when I started on 12th May (although 6lbs heavier than 30th March) so heres hoping that'll drop off soon :drinker:
  • Whisperinghorse
    Options
    I think I have my answer....

Initial weight gain went to 11st 8lb (165.2lb) BUT I had been gaining consistently 6lb since mid to the end of March.

Weighed in 8th june and weight stable...

Weighed yesterday and LOST A POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WHOLE POUND!!!! (I know steady on but first downward trend since then)

AND lost another 1/2 inch off my waist......

It works - have patience... :smokin:

I upped my MFP activity level to match the Fitbit so the adjustments aren't so big and set to NET at 1550 (BMR 1411) And not fussed if I go 100-200 over. :bigsmile:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    LOVELY!!!
    Thanks for sharing!