3 more Days

Options
climberchic
climberchic Posts: 83 Member
We only have 3 more days left!!! How is everyone doing? Should we start a new group and go June to Independance??

Replies

• BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think that would be great! I am only down 5 pounds, but my muscles are tighter. My husband told me yesterday that he could see the muscle in my legs now (yea!).

From May 8 - 28, I am down 3.5" in my waist and 1.5" in my hips.
  • climberchic
    climberchic Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! That's great that you can really see results. I've really only been AT IT since the 14th. So, no major results for me, except I can see a difference and feel that my clothes look better. The scale is not my friend right now, but I know that it could be muscle. :)

What about the rest of you girls?
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i still have not changed much and i dont know why i just cant get into the habit. i find excuses and i dont want to be like that. i exercise but i dont think its enough . i did see the numbers go down but i think thats just cause i cut the night time eating out. good luck everyone.
  • flipflopjulie
    Options
    Starting weight May 1: 250.4
    Ending weight June 1: 247.6

I lost 2.8 pounds this month... not my best, but I'm hitting somewhat of a plateau that I'm working through.

Even though I just lost 2.8 pounds, I've lost a total of 8.5 inches in the last two months, and am feeling great and looking better! I'm training for a 5K Mud Run as well, and am feeling good. Also hoping that the scale will be even better to me in the month of June!

Congrats to everyone!
  • BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Starting weight May 1: 250.4
    Ending weight June 1: 247.6

I lost 2.8 pounds this month... not my best, but I'm hitting somewhat of a plateau that I'm working through.

Even though I just lost 2.8 pounds, I've lost a total of 8.5 inches in the last two months, and am feeling great and looking better! I'm training for a 5K Mud Run as well, and am feeling good. Also hoping that the scale will be even better to me in the month of June!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We have to find successes along the way and realize that the scale is not the only one. WTG!
  • beautifulone14
    beautifulone14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm down for the month of June. I only lost two pounds, but I'm on thr right track