I believe I'm starting to trend downward in weight :)

Options
2»

Replies

• tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awesome!

Please post:
    1. How long you ate full TDEE
    2. Your cut% after the reset
    3. How many weeks into the cut you started to lose again

Those of us just a few weeks into doing the full metabolism reset eating our full TDEE could use this information!!

Thanks so much!!
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go!:bigsmile:
  • rmk20togo
    rmk20togo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nice work and how brave you are!!! I would have jumped ship with a 5# gain. Enjoy your reward for a job well done.
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    But bottom line is I'm still hanging in there :bigsmile: And I'm sticking to EM2WLbecause:

- I cannot deny the energy that I have.
    -Working out is much more fun when I feel I have the energy to carry me through
    -I love the extra strength training that I am incorporating
    -Muscles are popping out in random areas I can see them even when not flexing :drinker:
    -I honestly feel that progress is being made. Things are much firmer and I know that I will see inches loss and scale weight eventually.
    -I feel like I can live normally. Eat normally (within reason of course)
    - I am happier. Much happier.
    -My arms and back are two areas that I've always wished would get smaller. Even if I remain a bigger girl. And they are! When I look at my back comparison photos I still can't believe its mine :)
    - I DO NOT FEEL DEPRIVED. EVER!!
    [/quote]

Awesome post and a BIG congratulations to you! I'm so glad I read this, it's really what many of us need to hear. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! I love reading success stories such as this!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    congrats! I am 2 weeks into it.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I love hearing success stories they are so inspiring and reassuring that this will work for me as well - Especially when you gain in the beginning it's nice to know it doesn't last forever!!

Thanks for sharing! :)
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. It seems like there was some discouragement on the board a little while again, but this week I am seeing tons of losses and other NSVs! It is so wonderful to see these successes from those who have stayed consistent!