Started EM2LM After Dropping Below BMR for A Week

nostripewhite
nostripewhite Posts: 53 Member
Hey all,

I'd only really dropped under my BMR for about a week prior to starting this new program.

I'm going to go straight into TDEE - 15%. I figure that my body is already used to getting what it's used to.

I guess I only really made this thread so I'll have somewhere to post updates. I'm not trying to lose all THAT much weight, I'm really more interested in getting in better shape. I've already noticed by focusing on strength training more than anything for a month that I feel a little bit tighter. Definately lost a bit of the spare tire since April.

Really wish I would have thought to do a 'before' picture :P

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Hey all,

I'd only really dropped under my BMR for about a week prior to starting this new program.

I'm going to go straight into TDEE - 15%. I figure that my body is already used to getting what it's used to.

I guess I only really made this thread so I'll have somewhere to post updates. I'm not trying to lose all THAT much weight, I'm really more interested in getting in better shape. I've already noticed by focusing on strength training more than anything for a month that I feel a little bit tighter. Definately lost a bit of the spare tire since April.

Really wish I would have thought to do a 'before' picture :P

No worries, just take a now pic and keep on rolling! Can't wait to see them.:flowerforyou:

Lucia