What's your body fat goal?

Options
catpow2
catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
Took my measurements over the weekend for the first time--yikes! Kind of wish I hadn't. Not really. Now I know. I'm at 26.5%. But that's too high and I've lost some weight. It's is 'normal' though. I'd like to be in the 'Fitness range' of 23 or so. You?

Replies

• catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 135, and I still have a belly I'd like to get rid of that just won't seem to budge. So, according to my calculations, that's 98lbs of lean mass and 37lbs of fat :noway: Holy cow. Yep--I'm not done yet.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Depending on the calculator I use, I am any where between 23-26%, which is way too much range for me to put any faith into those estimators. I guess I just want to look and feel my best. At this point I am focusing mostly on increasing my fitness level. I am taking my measurements once a month to gauge my progress. So I am sure I will continue to plug that info into the calculators and see what it tells me...just human nature, I guess. I just try not to obsess too much about the numbers these days. Easier said than done, right?