6 weeks in already

Options
DaChozn
DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
Just checking in with the group as it seems the moderators dropped off. I can't believe we're 6 weeks in already! I see quite a few of y'all are consistently logging in on the spreadsheet and that a couple of you are halfway to ending the 20 pound challenge. 10 pounds dropped? I'm jealous! :laugh:

Between grad school and the month of May and June being chock full of bdays, bbqs, and other shenanigans, my willpower to adjust to my healthy lifestyle has been sorely challenged lol! Keep up the great work everyone!

Replies

• KristaTellier
    KristaTellier Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Although I'm doing terrible (up and down, up and down, and currently up - not down at all), I'm glad I joined this challenge. Still loving the google doc set-up, it works well for me! Congrats to those of you who are on a roll - half way there?! That is AWESOME! And for those of us who have struggled a little (or a lot), here's to hoping we can pull things together for a successful June! :)

Thanks DaChozn for checking in!
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks for checking in, indeed. It's really hard to do well with a lot of celebrating. I made up for it by doing a lot of exercise (except on graduation).

Keep on working. It'll pay off!

blessings,
    sam