starting on my 2nd day and.........

MileyClimb
MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
I already noticed some changes on day 1. the first was before I would have to eat other food after dinner I was so hungry. well yesterday after eating all my calories of the 1,726 and burning off 112 of them on exersize after my dinner I was satisfied and did not feel hungry or the need to eat anything.

when I was asleep I noticed my stomach was shrinking and tightining up. I was curious about this so my instinct told me step on the scale I dropped 2 pounds:)

even though i've not even eaten all my calories yet today the energy is improving I am not tired and did not need to wake up late I actually woke up at 6:20 am early for me usually my energy is so low on summer days anyway I don't wake up till 7am or 7;30 am. when my daughter goes to school I get up at 6am but am like a grouchy cat when I get up.

Replies

• harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Welcome .. so glad you found the group ! Fueling our bodies, keeping our metabolisms healthy and making a lifestyle change that is doable for LIFE - while changing our bodies is awesome.

I assume you've looked around, read the "stickeys" and have calculated your BMR and TDEE ?

I see you have set a goal of 1726 calories - is that substantially more than you have been eating ? And .. you have a goal of losing another 65 lbs?

I believe you will find lots of supportive people on this site and within MFP as well. And DAy 2 !!! :)

Jen

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/harlanJEN

Active member of the forum group EAT MORE TO WEIGH LESS. Check it out ! Educate yourselves!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    yes it is. before I was eating between 1,000-1100 calories so quite a bit more. Yes my goal weight is to weigh 130-135 pounds. When I began my weight loss journey in 1996 I weighed 300 pounds. I am at the tale end only 65 more to go.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    That's Great! Im on my second day as well. Still the same weight, but hopefully Friday I will have some change and start June off the right way!