maintenance issues

Options
kamk16
kamk16 Posts: 205
I went on maintenance calories in Sept 2011. Since then I have been sticking between 124lbs and 128lbs. As time went on I started getting lazy I stopped logging my meals but still weighed myself every morning as a check that I was still on the right track. In the last month I have had some personal things going on and have come to realize they are affecting me I stepped on scale today (it has been a few weeks since I have done that) and I am over 130 (134 to be exact). I haven't been to the gym more then a handful of times this month and I think my eating is getting bad again too. I used to go to gym at least 3 times a week. I now really seem to have more time personally (my youngest son is gone for summer and his activities kept me busy) but I haven't been able to make myself go up to gym. Today I was not happy when I stepped on the scale so I am going to be logging again and I am getting back to gym tonight. I thought if I typed it out it would help me stay accountable. I will make better choices starting now.

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have learned over the past 5-6 years it happens...you have ups downs and life events....you did a great thing by acknowledging it and getting back in the saddle...it is HARD too to get back! I am happy for you and take it one day at a time.