Need friends who eat and don't feel guilty about it

nananie2
nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
Hey all!

I've joined this group a week ago, and I'm really glad I did! MFP had me at 1300 calories a day, and that just wasn't enough for me!

I've since discovered that my BMR is at 1516 calories. No wonder I was feeling tired and cranky all the time...

Like many of you, I've lost some weight in the beginning with a big calorie deficit. I'm 38 pounds down so far, and I'm looking to lose 20 more. But I've been stuck for months and months now...

ANYWAY! Even though I have many great friends already here, I feel like I need the support of people who are in the same boat as me: that is tired of eating like a bird and not losing an inch!!

So if this speaks to you at all, feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    I <3 food. I eat 1930 cals a day!

And I'm realllyyyyy hungry right now but my lunch break isn't til noon ! Gaaaahhhhhh
  • nananie2
    I'm at 1990 cals. Feels like Christmas every day! :happy:
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    I used to net way below 1200 calories and I felt like crap. Now with my cut value I am eating 1925 calories and do not feel guilty at all!! I cannot believe how much better I feel. I will NEVER go back to low cal diets again. This is a maintainable lifestyle. So, no guilt here. My diary is open and I will send you a friend request. Good luck to you!!!
  • nananie2
    I used to net way below 1200 calories and I felt like crap. Now with my cut value I am eating 1925 calories and do not feel guilty at all!! I cannot believe how much better I feel. I will NEVER go back to low cal diets again. This is a maintainable lifestyle. So, no guilt here. My diary is open and I will send you a friend request. Good luck to you!!!

:drinker:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    I am up to 2600 a day.

My only problem is not going over!

I am not shy about eating:love:
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    I eat 1800 - 2000 daily depending on how much I workout and how hungry I am! :bigsmile: It's a much nicer place to be than 1200. I'm in this for the long haul and don't cry about overeating by a few hundred calories like a good amount of some of my mfp "friends". Feel free to add me if you'd like!

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    I'm doing the metabolic reset now, eating my TDEE of 2350, after 7 more weeks will do a 15% cut of that.
    Send me a FR if you like~
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Just added you OP. I eat around 1800 :happy:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    you all can add me. I am 2 days in and eat 1,726 calories
    was eating between 1,000 and 100 calories
  • MrsSki38
    MrsSki38 Posts: 68 Member
    Well, I tried to start the reset yesterday by eating TDEE of 1782. I barely got in 1300 calories. I'm not starving by any means and have a hard time eating if I'm not hungry. Guess I need more healthy, calorie dense foods. Don't get me wrong, I love me some food but eating 1200 calories for so long, my portion sizes are much smaller and it's carved in my brain 'less food = more weight loss'.

BTW, I get very little exercise so that's probably not helping. I am trying to change that.
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    I'm currently eating my cut of 1770, but am thinking of doing a reset that would put me closer to 2000...feel free to add me if you'd like--I always have room for friends from the EM2WL group :bigsmile:
  • nostripewhite
    nostripewhite Posts: 53 Member
    I eat 2300. I make the nom nom nom noise the whole time.

:laugh:
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    I started eating 1900 4 weeks ago. I bought a BMF and now I realized my TDEE is higher than I thought. I just bumped to 2100. Feel free to friend me.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    I <3 food....and friends :)
  • nananie2
    I've heard a lot about resetting lately...

Thinking I might have to do it too.

Thanks for all the responses!

I don't want to post anything on the regular forums anymore. It's nice to have a safe spot to land! :smile:
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    I'm loving eating more too, I'm at 2000 but taking a rest next week with advice from Kiki and go to tdee for a week. Not sure I'll want to drop back. I'll let the results of that show if I want/need too. I'll send you a request too. More friends are great.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Well, I tried to start the reset yesterday by eating TDEE of 1782. I barely got in 1300 calories. I'm not starving by any means and have a hard time eating if I'm not hungry. Guess I need more healthy, calorie dense foods. Don't get me wrong, I love me some food but eating 1200 calories for so long, my portion sizes are much smaller and it's carved in my brain 'less food = more weight loss'.

BTW, I get very little exercise so that's probably not helping. I am trying to change that.

I know what you mean because I didn't eat much either so when I started this I started out at 1000 a day and I lost weight fast, I just recently upped mine to 1100 and I lost more. So what I am doing is only increasing 100 cals a day more til I can find that place for me where I can maintain. I plan to stay at 1100 for a couple weeks then I'll add in another 100 and see how it goes from there. I want to be able to eat lots more than I do now but I have to take it slow because I ate so little for so long and so far this is working for me.
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Feel free to add me. :happy: Been doing EM2WL for about 10 weeks now.
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    I am eating at TDEE (1800) right now. Used my Fitbit to calculate a daily average, so we will see how it goes! Anyone can feel free to add me if you like :)
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    i was thinking i need for friends that like to eat the other day too, the more the merrier!