30DS Acheivements.

Options
sleepyjean88
sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
I did it yesterday and usually I'm really sore the next day, I work really hard when I do it pushing myself when I want to give up, anyways I woke up this morning expecting to be aching and I'm not, not even a little bit, this is an improvement lol also I'm getting better at push ups (still completely useless but I can do a couple) and I still hate jumping jacks lol

Replies

• caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey there, yesterday was my 3rd day and I did all of the push-ups (still granny style though) and kept my momentum up pretty good, was able to actually push myself in some parts instead of just try to get through it. The best plus, today I can walk w/o pain!!! Will do Day 4 this evening. I don't know if its to early but I swear I am already noticing definition, especially in legs!!!
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    Awesome! Good Job!!
  • JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 69
    Options
    I did day 2 yesterday, and didn't feel like I was going to die! Don't get me wrong - I was dripping in sweat, aching, and sooo glad it was over - but I didn't quite want to puke! :D
  • emelypoynter
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 3. I did all the push ups (regular) except the last 3, usually the last 5 I drop down and do the "girl" version. Getting stronger! I, too, was dripping in sweat. I am sore today, but look forward to day 4 when I get home from work! Congrats to everyone on pushing through it!
  • Jensaystoyou
    Options
    Wow! You all are doing so well! It makes me feel even more guilty for missing the last 2 days. haha

Keep up the hard work, girls! You are killin' it! :)
  • JJPT
    Options
    :bigsmile: I survived day 3. :bigsmile:

Seriously though, I already notice a difference in my ability to do the moves. I hope it keeps going!
  • mrsrobbo85
    mrsrobbo85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have just survived week 1 day 1! Found the strength and abs work tough.. I only really do cardio at the moment. Managed to do all of level 1 except some of the pushups and crunches. Will have it nailed by the end of week 1 and move on up to level 2! X
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Day 1 when I get home from work! :smile: exciting!
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    I will be starting Day 1 when I get home from work! :smile: exciting!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it went!!
  • allifitforthe5
    allifitforthe5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joining you ladies. Today will be day 4 for me. Yesterday was BRUTAL. It was so hard to push through the pain but I'm proud of myself for not quitting when I sooooooo wanted to. I hear it gets easier after day 3...I sure hope the rumors are true!
  • JJPT
    Options
    Just joining you ladies. Today will be day 4 for me. Yesterday was BRUTAL. It was so hard to push through the pain but I'm proud of myself for not quitting when I sooooooo wanted to. I hear it gets easier after day 3...I sure hope the rumors are true!

Good job pushing through! Hang in there - I found it did get a bit easier. It's all going to be worth it in the end!
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Just about to start w1 d5! :)
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    Today will be day 8 for me, it has gotten much easier now. I mean it is still a workout, don't get me wrong I still am sweating like crazy and feel the burn. I still just can't do push-ups the regular way, but I can definately put out a lot more the "girl" way now! I feel a lot better about how I look I don't know if there is a huge visible difference but physically i am feeling great! My daily energy is way up too! Also I am down 2 lbs since last week!
  • mrsrobbo85
    Options
    W1 day 5 now and I'm thinking of moving on up to level 2.. Anyone tried it yet? X
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    W1 day 5 now and I'm thinking of moving on up to level 2.. Anyone tried it yet? X
    Let me know how it goes if you try it out!!
  • allifitforthe5
    allifitforthe5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 8 for me, it has gotten much easier now. I mean it is still a workout, don't get me wrong I still am sweating like crazy and feel the burn. I still just can't do push-ups the regular way, but I can definately put out a lot more the "girl" way now! I feel a lot better about how I look I don't know if there is a huge visible difference but physically i am feeling great! My daily energy is way up too! Also I am down 2 lbs since last week!

Good on ya! 2 lbs is great especially since you're also building muscle which weighs more.

Sounds like your shoulders and arms are getting stronger. Betcha you'll be doing a few regular pushups by day 15 :)

FWIW, I'm finding the same thing...still doing the modified pushups but getting much stronger. Day one I could barly do 5 without pausing. Today I did 17 in a row, no pause. And if I pull back the flab I have muscles under there :o
  • mrsrobbo85
    Options
    I did my first day at L2 today.. Wow it hurt! There's a big jump from 1 to 2! Had to do a lot of the easier options so going to stick with it Until I get it mastered. I imagine it's going to take a lot longer to progress from 2 to 3! xx
  • caitlindrew422
    Options
    I did my first day at L2 today.. Wow it hurt! There's a big jump from 1 to 2! Had to do a lot of the easier options so going to stick with it Until I get it mastered. I imagine it's going to take a lot longer to progress from 2 to 3! xx

Today is my last day at L1, eeekk I'm nervous!!
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've just finishes Level 1 Day 6 and everything is getting easier which is making me happy as getting fitter is a bigger goal to me than losing weight. So, I will finish my 10 Days then progress to level 2.

Keep pushing through everyone and good luck :D
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Finally got back on the wagon last night and this morning! measurements tomorrow! eekk!! :/