Intros!

Options
115perfection
115perfection Posts: 109 Member
Hello all! My name is Lauren, and I would love to finally love myself and feel confident again. I am DOING this, and I am sticking to it!

Stats:
Height: 5'3"
HW: 151 lbs
SW: 147 lbs (starting meaning when group join weight!!)
CW: 147 lbs
GW: 125-115 lbs, but ultimately HAPPINESS!

Replies

• reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day...starting over...again. This is the first group I've joined, so I hope I do what I'm suppose to. :) I do know that I need support to stay focused and motivated. Good Luck all!
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day...starting over...again. This is the first group I've joined, so I hope I do what I'm suppose to. :) I do know that I need support to stay focused and motivated. Good Luck all!

If you tell yourself you can do it, you can achieve it :) Don't give up and stay strong! We're all here for support, don't look to far ahead and just look at today :)

I'm also starting over today. Lets do this!
  • carmenyuma
    carmenyuma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is also my first group to join and like the philosophy of taking it one day at a time.
  • nreamon
    nreamon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started my "new diet" as of Monday. My goal is 10 lbs about 2 months!!!! Im struggling.. Im short and muscular. I eat less, see no change.. Eat more, see no change. My weight is always changing and Ive noticed a little extra body fat lately. STUCK!!
  • bevculp
    bevculp Posts: 2
    Options
    This summer I'm focusing on MY HEALTH! As a teacher this is my time to focus energy on myself. Life at home is changing with kids in college and summer jobs. No swim meets or cheer competitions for me. No more excuses! LOVE the philosophy of not looking too far ahead since that is one of my downfalls. This group is already encouraging me! Thanks!
  • sunnshnegrl
    sunnshnegrl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started getting serious about losing weight on Feb 1st, 2012. Since then I have lost 26 lbs. I am looking forward to losing more! :)

SW: 205
    MFP SW: 195
    CW: 169
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!
    I continue to start and stop...good days and bad days! After wearing shorts for the first time this spring I realize I really need to get focused and do this!!

5"2"
    CW.132
    GW: 120

Look forward to the next 90 days!! :flowerforyou:
  • mojosister
    mojosister Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Karen - this is my first group too.

Stats:
    Height: 5'3"
    HW: 260 lbs
    SW: 240 lbs (starting meaning when group join weight!!)
    CW: 240 lbs
    GW: 200 (goal #1) - but in the future 150
  • KArrisJoseph
    Options
    Hello guys i am new to this website and group .
    SW:220
    CW:170
    GW:140
    Feel free to add me i have great suggestions for different individualized workouts for certain body parts!
  • honeybee1121
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa
    trying to stick to the new years resolution

HW. 220lbs
    CW 185
    GW 140

I am so ready this is my first group too.. no pain no gain.
  • jhanuary10
    jhanuary10 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Natalye,. So excited to join this challenge.
    SW: 182
    CW: 182
    GW: 135
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Am very much interested in this but is it a ladies only event? :)

I need to loose to reach my target weight by my birthday so its a pefect group to join.
    Start wt: 197.5 lbs / 89.5 kgs.
    Height: 175 cms/ 5'9"
  • mariposa72004
    mariposa72004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! My name is Bobbie and I am a 22 year old wife and mother of 3! I am super excited for this challenge I need this to kick my rear into gear!
    Height: 5.2
    HW: 194
    SW: 189
    CW: 186
    GW: 135
  • CMary192
    CMary192 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people! My name is Carolyn, Im 20 years old and this is my first weight loss challenge!
    Height: 5'0''
    SW: 160
    CW:145.5
    Goal #1: 140 by July
    Goal #2 135 by August
    UGW: 125!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    My name is Amanda...I'm a mom to one 7 year old little boy, and am getting married in November! Looking amazing in my wedding dress is my motivation right now :)

HW: 262 (day after I gave birth)
    SW: 239
    CW: 211
    GW: 150-ish

I'd like to lose about 30ish pound during this challenge :)
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello all! I started getting semi-serious about losing weight/getting in shape at the end of April 2012. I realized that I only had 4 months before I had have measurements for my wedding dress and decided that I wanted to be able to send in measurements a few inches smaller! My name is Jessica, I have two little girls- Averie who is 3 and Morgan who is 10 months- that keep me busy, happy and frustrated all at the same time!!

Stats:
    Height: 5'5.5"
    HW: 220 lbs
    SW: 212.8 lbs
    GW: 170 lbs, for now if I get there and want to change then ill address that later :)
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been slacking since I hit my last milestone. I need some motivation so here I am!

Stats:
    Height: 5'5"
    HW: 230 lbs
    SW: 153 (?) estimating... didn't record the gain- hoping it's all water and it'll be gone by next weighin - lol
    CW: 150
    GW: 130-ish
  • nichole1480
    nichole1480 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Nichole and I am looking to get healthy and strong! I joined a women's boot camp last Feb and am currently on my third 6 week session. I encourage anyone who is in a rut to join a similar group as it has motivated me so much! I have gone from not being able to run up my street to completing two 5k races and signing up for 2 obstacle course races (umm very scared of these though!)

HW 145
    CW 136
    GW 120
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I am Anastasia, I am 23 years old. I lost 50lbs through MFP but than fell of the wagon and gained 30lbs back...Basically I burned myself out, it's depressing sorta cause I could have surpassed my goal weight by now if I hadn't taken the last 4 months off, but you live and you learn!

Anyway I am here back to get on track to reach my goal weight by my birthday-December 17th. Definitely need something like this group to keep me accountable! :)
    SW: 215lbs
    CW: 195lbs
    GW: 120-135llbs, depends on how I look when I get there.

Anyone else doing Turbo Jam? I am going to Turbo Jam for couple months and move on back to Turbo Fire.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I hope this will keep me honest all Summer. I do a lot of camping so you know what that means, good food, good drinks and lots of relaxing.
    Good luck all.:flowerforyou:

Stats:
    Height: 4'11"
    SW: 150 lbs (starting meaning when group join weight!!)
    CW: 150 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs