Replies

• Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    HW: 333 lbs (ever!)
    SW: 274 lbs (rejoined MFP at this weight)
    CW: 232 lbs
    GW: 199 lbs (goal #1 for this challenge)

Wishing everyone the best!
  • Nilda915
    Nilda915 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Nilda this is also my first group. Trying to lose baby weight plus the weight from before pregnancy.

Height: 5'7"
    SW: 270 (during pregnancy)
    CW: 251
    GW: around 140

Good luck to everyone!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Stats:
    Height: 5'4"
    HW: 257 lbs
    SW: 232 lbs
    CW: 232 lbs
    Challenge GW: 202 lbs
    Ultimate GW:130-145 lbs
  • Apsalmss27
    Apsalmss27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angela and I'm ready to get started

HW 215
    SW 191
    CW 176
    First GW 165
  • ashleypage__
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I'm 22 & a recent college grad =) I'm ready to successfully tackle my weight loss battle this time. I am currently 5'6 & 257lbs, which would put me in the morbidly obese category. By the end of this challenge, I hope to be around 230 lbs, or somewhere in the 230's would be ideal. I look forward to completing this & I wish you all the best of luck. Let's do this!!
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is Kiki, and I am just starting my weight loss journey! I am about 5'7 and I weigh around 295 right now! :grumble: :sad: I am so ready to get this weight off, and I can't wait to start seeing some REAL results! I'm really excited to start this challenge! And on June 1st I'm also starting the Blogilates 90 day challenge! So I'm hoping to do real well this summer.
  • ashlet01
    ashlet01 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am Ashley- I recently gained weight- almost 20 pounds this spring when my grandmother became ill and passed away. Between stress and overeating I picked up a lot.
    My goal is to clean my diet back up and pick up running again.
  • CardiffSarah
    Options
    Morning all.

My name is Sarah and I am on day 3 of MFP. Loving it so far.

My stats are:

Start Weight: 106lb
    Current Weight: 106lb

Goal Weight: 154lb

Height: 5ft 4"

Think this challenge will be good to keep me on the straight and narrow. Would love to reach 30lb, although I am on holiday from 17-27th June. I will have my phone and MFP app though so will do my best to keep on track.

Good luck everyone.
    Sarah xx
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Trish I have been a member for awhile. Joined to loose weight for my wedding in November 2011 and was pretty happy with my sucess. So happy that I stopped logging and the weight has slowly been creeping back on. Part of it was due to stress with my teenage daughter and stress at work I had trouble getting back into the program. But I am back as of this week with a few hiccups but have not given up. I am so happy to join this group. Would be nice to reach my goal weight by the end of summer. Hubby and I are trying juicing starting tomorrow. And I have my ripped in 30 days disk and some yoga. So we are ready to go. Here are my stats

Height 5'5"
    HW 176 in 2002 after having my son
    SW 166
    CW 158
    GW 130-135
  • CardiffSarah
    Options
    Oops - that should read 206lb, lol! Think I'd be ill if I only weighed 106lb, lol!
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm normal school girl whos is here for the same resone that you are too :)
    SW & Cw 60 kg
    GW: 44 :)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm Lally. I am 32 years old and I live in Switzerland. My 3 year old triplets and my 4 year old keep me fairly active but at 250lbs I have a long journey to health ahead of me. 30lbs dropped would be a great start!

HW 270lbs
    SW 257lbs
    CW 249lbs
    GWFC 219lbs
    UGW 160lbs
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'7
    HW ~250
    CW 185
    GW 155

I turn 36 in August, would love to lose 30 by then!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Genie, I'm 33 and from South West UK. I've been a member on here for a few years but I recently re-set my ticker to 0 and changed to KG so that I can get a fresh perspective on my weight loss goals. I've been slacking for a few months now but last week something clicked and I feel ready for the next challeng!

SW - 245 lbs (111 KG)
    CW - 220 lbs (100 KG) ( I normally weigh on Saturday so this was last weeks score)
    GWFC - 190 lbs (86.4)
    UGW - 156 lbs (70 KG)

Feel free to add me!

Genie
  • schroederspice
    schroederspice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm Ginger, I'm 39 and approaching the big 40 here in July. I'm new to this website and new to a group.
    Looking forward to getting some motivation to lose about 30 for the summer and the wedding I'm in at the end of August.

SW - 182
    CW - 181
    GW - 140

Ginger
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Ive been trying to get to 170 pounds for over a year. The lowest I got was about 196. I am now 201. Ive learned a lot in my quest for fat loss and feel confident that I found the answer.........hard work. Gonna try and make it happen this summer. :)

This guy has helped me a lot, he has tons of videos, give it a listen. http://youtu.be/75EiXxInst0
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I have been having trouble getting off the last bit of weight I have, I have been stuck for awhile now, so I thought I would join this for some motivation!

I am 26 years old and live in Indiana, USA.

SW: 281 lbs
    CW: 175 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs
  • mlc323
    mlc323 Posts: 7
    Options
    I can't seem to get motivated...and have little support. 30 lbs in 90 days is a little extreme for me but I'm hoping for 20!

Height: 5'7
    SW: 215
    CW: 194
    GW: 150
  • amorgan101187
    amorgan101187 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, I'm 24 and at this weight loss thing again. Last summer i started May 31 and unfortunately got off track in september after a wedding i attended. My goal was to lose 30 lbs by a wedding on Sept 4 and i did it, and i think then i lost track of my goals even further down the road. I had went from 200-170 (this was right after having my son)

SO here i am AGAIN i began watching what i eat and working out again April 30 (guess its time to take my 30day progress pics) and i plan on not giving up on mfp even once i reach my goal.

Starting weight: 195
    Current Weight: 184
    Goal Weight: 140, after 140 my goal is to still try and lose more to get to 120 if possible (im 5'2)

Mainly i want to continue to eat healthy and workout so that i dont gain it back (the failed plan that happened last time). I have two babies (2 years old and 1 years old) so theres no more reasons on why i should still have this weight!!

LETS DO IT : )
  • amorgan101187
    amorgan101187 Posts: 129
    Options
    Oh and anyone looking for the extra support on here feel free to add me : ) I could always use the extra support myself as well.