most painful tat

Options
13»

Replies

• bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ribs hurt but it wasn't that bad. Worst thing was the way I had to lay down.....that just killed my back and shoulder.
  • shortie1am
    Options
    Sternum!!! I was seeing stars after that one.
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    some lining on my elbow, omg i almost told him to stop!
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    feet...each of mine were 41/2 hrs and really detailed taht was the WORST
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i have between 30-35 hours of work done on my arms, chest, ribs, and back.... and by far the collar bone & neck area were the most grueling for me. sensitive-to-touch areas, all nerves and bone, thin layers of skin, and no meat/muscle. ouch. i assume tops of feet are very similar.
  • sekhmet13
    sekhmet13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ankle bands, that little "hollow" on the outside of your ankle between the bone & the achilles tendon. It was all I could do to not kick the artist in the face :)
    Back of the neck was uncomfortable.
    Chest was easy to have done, but hard to sleep on my side while it was healing cuz my boobs would fold it in half!
  • LuckyPolarBear
    LuckyPolarBear Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Head was horrible... 3 sessions, 6hrs, 6hrs and 3. Tried posting pic but can't figure it out.
  • saFit247
    saFit247 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    inked219 wrote: »
    Mine was the 6 hour piece done on my inner bicep. Mostly up by the armpit. Any tattoo that's over 4 or 5 hours is going to be painful just because the skin gets raw after a certain point.

I got my inner biceps inked 4.5 inch by 2 inch piece and yeah due to the nature of the skin , it bloody hurts ! and since I workout 6 days a week healing is not helping !

• AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have both of my feet (top of foot) done, but for some reason only 1 hurt, but the other, not so much.