Ok - I gained

tchrmom04
tchrmom04 Posts: 84 Member
For the first time since increasing my cals over a month ago. The new part is I dropped doing 2x week Body Pump classes and am doing the NROL4W workouts 3x week instead. I am hoping that is what it is - even though I'm not sore at all! Yay!

But it wasn't much of a gain - so I immediately was ticked - but went and put on some of my khaki pants for work in a smaller size to make me feel better. They fit the same as last week so I didn't freak out. :)

Hanging in there at 1600 cals + exercise cals for now. I just increased it last week so with that and the change in my workouts - I'm sure I'll start losing again in no time.

Sherry

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    With the new workout you may be gaining muscle mass. Watch your measurements and clothes:flowerforyou: That is the true indicator:smile:

Lucia
  • tchrmom04
    tchrmom04 Posts: 84 Member
    Thank you Lucia. I am pretty sure that is what happened because so far with all the increases in cals (from 1200 to 1600) - this is the first gain I have had. :) So I'm putting on the clothes that are a "bit snug" and using that as my indicator. I did my C25K workout today and will be doing another NROL4W workout tomorrow so keeping up with everything and not looking back!

Thank you for the encouragement! It really helps!

Sherry