Welcome everyone!

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
Hey guys!! Welcome to the group (just learned how to make one). Feel free to rant about how much we love/hate JM and what certain moves bother/love the most :drinker: Here's to a rockin booty by 4th of july!!

Replies

• hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You rock it, Cindy! Thanks for organizing this - it really helps keep me motivated and "on track" to hear I'm not alone in my love/hate for JM! I'll let you know how much I "loved" week 3 of RI30 (which starts tomorrow a.m. for me).
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Loooooovvve me some Jill!!! She's a bish sometimes but so am I! Lol!!

I love this video and I can't say enough good things about it! The best part is the 10$ price tag!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    You rock it, Cindy! Thanks for organizing this - it really helps keep me motivated and "on track" to hear I'm not alone in my love/hate for JM! I'll let you know how much I "loved" week 3 of RI30 (which starts tomorrow a.m. for me).

Can't wait to see your input of week 3, I can't stand the downward dog push up things
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Loooooovvve me some Jill!!! She's a bish sometimes but so am I! Lol!!

I love this video and I can't say enough good things about it! The best part is the 10$ price tag!!!

Hellz yeah, walmart has gotten a lot of my money since I fell in love with her and 30ds
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!!! Thanks for adding me too :))
    Lets do this!!!
    Its a killer workout but I would try to do my best with my 'not that good' knee :P
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Woohooo!!! Thanks for adding me too :))
    Lets do this!!!
    Its a killer workout but I would try to do my best with my 'not that good' knee :P

you're trying that's what counts :)
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Yay! I have bad knees too (had surgery on one in 2006), so I've been doing modified duck walks in week 3 of RI30. :ohwell:

I can't wait to finish it next week and start KBT! I really like JM. Her style just works for me. Of course, I've only done this one video.

I'm finally starting to see a minor bulge in my bicep, which I don't want to lose. I think I'll have to add on a RI30 workout a few times a week to keep my arms working...
  • Cindym82
    Options
    KBT works everything, even arms. I did it a few days and loved it and than had to get my teeth taken out and got ripped in 30 instead. LOL I might add arm weights a few times a week also
  • fitme2b
    fitme2b Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to see you guys doing this workout. I just bought it and can't wait to try it out. I would love to lose 10 lbs and have a killer bum by the 4th.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I am so excited to see you guys doing this workout. I just bought it and can't wait to try it out. I would love to lose 10 lbs and have a killer bum by the 4th.

Would you like to join our group?
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Hello!! I have been doing the 30DS in combo with my Step Aerobics class and liking it so far. I realized halfway through 30DS that I had to up my calories because I just wasn't eating enough. UPS Tracking says that KB&T will be at my house tomorrow, along with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I'm going to probably rotate the three DVDs. :-)

Hopefully this group stays more lively than the 30DS group I joined, which kind of fizzled out. I was thinking about posting up a measurements thread for before and after comparisons, but I don't think I have been measuring very accurately!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Hello!! I have been doing the 30DS in combo with my Step Aerobics class and liking it so far. I realized halfway through 30DS that I had to up my calories because I just wasn't eating enough. UPS Tracking says that KB&T will be at my house tomorrow, along with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I'm going to probably rotate the three DVDs. :-)

Hopefully this group stays more lively than the 30DS group I joined, which kind of fizzled out. I was thinking about posting up a measurements thread for before and after comparisons, but I don't think I have been measuring very accurately!!

Good idea, we can post our before measurements This weekend if it works for everyone :) I'll start a different thread for that
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred May 31. I took a day off and started KBT June 2. I'm so glad someone told me about this group. I may still do the Shred some days, just because I love it.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred May 31. I took a day off and started KBT June 2. I'm so glad someone told me about this group. I may still do the Shred some days, just because I love it.

Welcome :)
  • jesspi68
    Options
    How do you enter KBT for exercise tracking? For 30DS and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism I enter it as circuit training...
  • Cindym82
    Options
    How do you enter KBT for exercise tracking? For 30DS and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism I enter it as circuit training...

same way
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm officially in!! I just ordered my copy and it will be here Friday. I have been doing Supreme 90 and love it but I have been procrastinating with starting the 2nd 30 days. *sigh* Maybe I just need some good ol Jillian! lol! Maybe if I'm really feeling tough I can do both! We'll see! I'm excited!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    yay glad you are joining :flowerforyou:
  • jesspi68
    Options
    Is there a lot of jumping in the KBT? Banish Fat, Boost Meta. had a lot of jumping and hopping!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Is there a lot of jumping in the KBT? Banish Fat, Boost Meta. had a lot of jumping and hopping!!

not that i remember