10 days - 5lbs

Options
goldengirl28
goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
I don't want to jinx myself, but i've lost another 1lb this morning and i'm estatic :)

I am eating loads to get to my 1688 cals and i feel great, still kind of amazed that this is working, but if its keeps working i could do this for the rest of my life and i've never been able to say that about a weight loss program before.

So i'm 35 days in and i'm down 9lbs and the majority of that has been eating more.................i really want to be successful at this and tell everyone i know, stop eating like a rabbit, eat more/lose weight like me.................but a way to go on that i think.

Sorry to ramble, but i just can't get over it (still need to get my mind in the right place)

thanks for this site and thanks for all you useful posts.

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    woo hoo ... great stuff ... you deserve it and doing it for yourself ... you just getting out what you put in! Well done

:flowerforyou:
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow that is wonderful. I can imagine how happy you must be feeling.
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    congratlations :) I love reading success stories. I hope i have the same results. I've been stuck in a plateau for months and really want to finally break it.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    That's just awesome!
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nice! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • Fairieluv77
    Fairieluv77 Posts: 95
    Options
    Wonderful! Congrats!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    No jinx, just reality reflected on the scale! Thanks for sharing your success!!
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Brilliant well done!!