Not very smart.

Options
So I did the first half of Insanity over the corse of my spring classes in college. This was extreamly easy for me to schedule with work becasuse everything was constant. Once finals started to come around however there was what seemed like no time to work out, or train for anything. All I had time to do was study. So I started to lose modivation, slowly doing worse and worse during the workouts, till I just gave up. Once summer came and I had all the time in the world to work out however I didn't, I had no drive to do it. Well I posted a topic on here and got some of my drive back, enough to get started again. And once I got started I was able to push myself. The problem I had was that I totaly restarted everything. The Diet, the work out, the schedule.... Everything. And I don't think that was the smartest thing to do. Also, I have chosen to do my morning in the Wakeup>Workout>Shower>Meditation>Eat>wtf else I have to do...... but that makes it so I don't have a group to work out with so when my group comes over we work out in a park. And that is what I am really woried about, would that do extra stress to my body so that it negates insanity or would it help in some way that I'm doing two workouts a day? Any advice would be appricieated.

Replies

• Meloneyd
    Meloneyd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are having a such a hard time! As far as the working out twice a day, I guess it would depend on what you are doing in the afternoon workout and for how long. You can overtrain and you would likely notice this by if you were too sore or feeling over-worked. I would say just listen to your body. If you are doing too much in both workouts, I would say continue to do the dvds and when you work out with your friends just go lighter