Ladies hills or flats?

Options
KSea77
KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
I'm 327lbs & wear a size 13W. I've tried for years to wear hills and make it through a day but can't even make it 3 hours. Does anyone think it will be easier when I lose wieght. I love shoes but really only buy flats now.

What do y'all think

Replies

• Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Even when I was in the lower 200s in my youth lol (16-20 yrs old)....any type of a pump was uncomfortable for me for a long period of time.

It definately has to do with our weight and the strain we put on our bodies with extra fat weight.

thats what i think. ;)
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I think it totally depends on the shoe and walking in heels is a totally different beast then flats I love my heels but when its been a while since ive worn them i normaly wear wedges a day or two before i have to wear my heels heck sometimes i go walking in my wedges trying to help tighten everything and they work ALL your muscles esp on hills lol
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I live for amazing and outrageous high heel shoes!
    That being said, it's a work out for me to wear them, so I don't do it on a regular basis. When I'm going out clubbing or dressing up for a party I wear ridicuously high heels but I put them on right before I go in and take them off to drive home and my calves are mighty worked out by the end of that time. For regular every day wear, I wear something more supportive that I can walk fast and evenly in.

I don't think you should have to skip heels becaue you are heavy, but it's more work for a heavy person to wear heels. there is a lot of balance involved and a lot of pressure on the foot, so I wouldn't wear them every day.