What Will You Do At Goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• nostripewhite
    nostripewhite Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll keep on here and keep tracking. Even when I get my weight/body fat down, I'll still have goals.

If I track, I'll avoid falling into the same mistakes, and I can push my endurance/strength training up a notch.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I kind of think I will always use myfitnesspal. I may not always track, but it keeps me accountable in staying consistent with healthy eating and my workouts. I've found that tracking is important to me more to keep my eating under control than worrying about an exact calorie goal. Also I like to be able to look over my diary and see where my macros are and how I can improve them. I really try not to get caught up in every single little calorie in a stalk of celery but just make healthy choices.I also know that when(and if, lol) I do get to my weight goal, I will always be working on ways to improve my body and fitness, and nutrition is such a big part of that. All that being sai though,it is nice to take a break from tracking once in a while though, and once you've done this for awhile, you just kind of know how many calories are in a meal without really having to track it. I've met some amazing people on here that inspire me so much!
    Its hard for me to stay away :)
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I'm going streaking! :bigsmile:

Streaking with Quie........through the quad To the gymnasium.......:drinker:

Count me in :) Mixture of streaking, and flexing up at the ladies lol
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I'm going streaking! :bigsmile:

Streaking with Quie........through the quad To the gymnasium.......:drinker:

Count me in :) Mixture of streaking, and flexing up at the ladies lol

Aww yeahh!