This makes sense I'm willing to give it a go!

sharpei65
sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
I am currently not far off getting back to the heaviest I have been and have years of yoyo dieting. I only need to lose 1 stone (maybe 1.5) but I think I've trying too stick to a too low calorie amount and failing, overeating and then gaining pounds again.

I go on holiday in 2 weeks and was going to exercise hard and restrict calories for the next 2 weeks, but.........I've decided to live with the fact that I wont be quite how I want to be for my hols and give this a whirl for the 2 weeks instead. At least I may go on holiday feeling energised!

I will use the holiday to just eat healthily but not restrict anything and start this for proper when I get back.

Wish I'd taken the plunge earlier, but better late than never :-)

Kay

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    You will probably benefit from a metabolism reset which means you eat TDEE for 6-8 weeks. Maybe you should startt this for your holiday and that way you can enjoy all those good foods that come with a holiday as you will be eating so much more cals anyway. That way you get to really relax and enjoy your holiday and also get a head start on your reset.

have a good holiday