New to the 12wbt MFP Group

Options
margaretev
margaretev Posts: 8 Member
Hi all. I am a long time 12wbt-er but new to the MFP Group. Have been on here the last couple of days getting motivated and getting ready to use the tracking tools and push myself into a new mindset. Can I say that I am loving all the support on here. I always knew 12wbt-ers rock but being able to share diary information is such a wealth of information. I know we are not always perfect (putting up my hands to say I am definitely NOT perfect) but learning from my mistakes and from each other is how I am going to get ahead.

I am committing to logging into MFP daily for the next 12 weeks (as a start) and would like other people who are going to do the same to be as a little daily motivator and support.

I am choosing to blog in here privately - as opposed to FB or the Forum or on blogger - so feel free to read along, or tell me if you are and I will follow you and give support that way.

So, good luck everyone, I hope you smash your goals right to the kerb. I am going to be committed this round and my aim is to attend the finale party in Perth which happens to land smack on my birthday!!! What a goal reward that will be :)

Feel free to add me if you like - just drop a note in the message that you are 12wbt :)

M x