My numbers:
TDEE: 2433
TDEE - 15%: 2068
BMR: 1570

How I did:
Food: 2013
Exercise: 407
Net: 1604

I am feeling SOOOO stuffed. Is my body going to get accustomed to eating an increased amount of calories??

Replies

• Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    The first day I couldn't even make my calorie intake cause I was so full..then day 2 came and I've been pretty much insatiable since. You will get used to it. I hope
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    see the 6th red pin note above by Jaderabbit, should clear it up a bit.
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    see the 6th red pin note above by Jaderabbit, should clear it up a bit.

Thanks! Glad to see it will stabilize but not excited for the fatigued part. Thankfully it's temporary.
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    First day of EM2WL.

My numbers:

How I did:

I am feeling SOOOO stuffed. Is my body going to get accustomed to eating an increased amount of calories??

We are almost exact on numbers...and today is my first day doing this as well. I ate more peanut butter and drank more milk today than I have in months! I really didn't know what else to eat to get my protein and fiber up...and that was after dinner. My cut rate is 1509. Think I did good for my first day, though I'm stuffed just like you. :)
    I did:
    Food:1789
    Exercise:549
    Net:1240

Friend me if you'd like and we can do this journey together!
    Nichole
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    First day of EM2WL.

My numbers:

How I did:

We are almost exact on numbers...and today is my first day doing this as well. I ate more peanut butter and drank more milk today than I have in months! I really didn't know what else to eat to get my protein and fiber up...and that was after dinner. My cut rate is 1509. Think I did good for my first day, though I'm stuffed just like you. :)
    I did:
    Food:1789
    Exercise:549
    Net:1240

Friend me if you'd like and we can do this journey together!
    Nichole

Welcome! You will definitely adjust! Expect to feel bloated for a few days, even weeks...lol. Eventually you will probably begin to feel like your appetite is raging out of control, and then everything should begin to balance out. I think the key to feeling your best as you go through this process is staying consistent with your calories. When I first upped my calories, I would start to freak out when everything was getting tight. Then I'd slash my calories for a day or two, then increase them again...what a mess! I think my body was wondering what the heck was going on!!! So...the moral of the story, consistency. Have you watched the videos yet?