Day 1 pictures

Options

Replies

• Catman_Jellytot
    Catman_Jellytot Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I can't get pictures up because I haven't taken them yet. Will get them up asap.

So just to be clear, 24 hours of workouts throughout June (just under an hour a day)

Yes?
  • nelliepooh
    nelliepooh Posts: 79
    Options
    You've got it!
  • FatToFit12
    FatToFit12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok this is really embarrasing! Sorry about the bikini I know its gross, but I took this pic to use as my before pic for when i can actually fit in the bikini.

Beforepic.jpg
  • pamelaf2
    pamelaf2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don' t know how to post pics. Also don't have any, always been camera shy, and now for good reason. I will check with my son and see if he can show me how. (frightening). Not sure where to post our exercise so I will do it here. 30 mins on elliptical and 30 mins working out with resistance bands. Very low strength, could not complete 2 sets. I will keep plugging away.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.
    - Tommy Lasorda
  • hips2lose
    hips2lose Posts: 9
    Options
    Ok this is really embarrasing! Sorry about the bikini I know its gross, but I took this pic to use as my before pic for when i can actually fit in the bikini.

Beforepic.jpg

I don't think it's gross, I think it's motivation for you!! (and me, because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't look even half as good as you in that bikini!!)
  • nelliepooh
    nelliepooh Posts: 79
    Options
    I cant seem to find a way to post pictures of myself with it showing and not a link. Can anyone help?