Anybody else hitting TDEE with entirely clean foods?

Hey :) Im trying to hit my TDEE with entirely clean foods (yes it's taking a lot of food to do so! Lol). and any female bodybuilders training whilst eating at TDEE? I've seen my shape change and muscle mass increase significantly since eating so much more however I'm permenantly eating! Jist wondered if there's anybody else out there like me and if not why not! Ha ha. Take care everybody x

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Hey :) Im trying to hit my TDEE with entirely clean foods (yes it's taking a lot of food to do so! Lol). and any female bodybuilders training whilst eating at TDEE? I've seen my shape change and muscle mass increase significantly since eating so much more however I'm permenantly eating! Jist wondered if there's anybody else out there like me and if not why not! Ha ha. Take care everybody x

Well...Im not sure I would consisder myself a female bodybuilder...but I do love the iron, lol.

Right now I am on vacation (do not look at my diary, lol)...but for the most part I do eat about 80-90% clean (to me, at least) and can easily hit TDEE. I rely heavily on foods that are more nutrient dense, like nut butters, healthy oils, lean meats, greek yogurt, protein powder, homemade granola, oatmeal, etc. Definitely doable!