Going for the reset now:)

Noor13
Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
So I have been eating 2000kcal for about two weeks.

But since I have not been very nice to my body for such a long time and after a very helpful chat with Lucia, I decided it is time for me to do the full reset. I only gained about 2 pounds eating the 2000, so I am ok, if it is going to be a bit more.

I just really need to do that now-I owe it to myself.

Today is day one-will see how things will be :):happy:

Replies

• GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    We will all be here to support you and your healthy journey. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Good luck, I am 3 weeks is and it has been pretty painless :laugh:
    Just wanted to mention there is a sticky at the top of the stickies for resetters:flowerforyou:
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    good luck!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Go for it and pipe into the reset thread at the top!
  • FitterGill
    FitterGill Posts: 25 Member
    Im with you :)

I also did my TDEE -15% for 6 weeks with no gain/loss on the scale. Thinking that a full reset is required so been eating 2500 since Monday. Not having any trouble as I just love my food, and happy to eat healthily. Im going to stick to TDEE for 8 weeks and then cut back again. So many people doing this, its great support x
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Good for you!!! My TDEE is 3000 calories, so I'm going to hang on to my cut for a while longer. LOL!! Let us know how it goes!
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Hi Noor -

I started my reset today too! I think most everyone one else on the reset sticky is a few days ahead of us so we can learn from them as we go :).

We can do this!
  • Noor13
    I thought I would have a hard time eating that much

But so far so good.

Just had lunch and if I keep my dinner on track I will hit my numbers and the macros-well I am a bit high on fat already, But still room on carbs and almost hit the protein.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    good luck, keep us all posted!!
  • Noor13
    Well I don't have really much to lose if any, but I just need to teach my body that I will not let him starve again and I want to really enjoy food.

I mainly want to shape my body and be healthy. A few pounds off would be great, but if not that's ok too.