new here

Options
hello i started at 176 now i am 160 hoping to get to 130! would love some support from all of you :)

Replies

• diamondclear
    diamondclear Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hey ! i just joined the group now ! I want to get down to 135 ish , right now i'm at 179 ! i also would love the support :)
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm Dianne, at 155 but I look heavier. I just want to look fit, don't really care how much I weigh, what are your guys' names, and what kind of workouts are you doing? I do circuit training 3 x a week and run the other 4.
  • kclankford
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karina. I finally getting serious about losing weight. I started at 171, went UP to 174, and am finally at 169. My ultimate goal is 130, but i'll take 150 as a short term goal.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Cindy... I started at 203 last summer and now I'm down to around 160. My goals is to get down to 130 (or at least remain between 130-135).

I workout 3x a week with a trainer. She kicks my butt with step aerobics, weights, compound moves, boxing and abs. I supplement those workouts by taking dance classes. It depends on the week but I might get in 2-4 dance classes a week. The dance classes have been good cardio and just overall fun. I'm currently taking tap, burlesque and pole dancing. :smokin:
  • danadew18nj
    danadew18nj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Dana here... currently 170 lbs, I started out in January @ 180 lb. I would liek to be in the 140s but I honestly would be happy to be fit & fit into a few pairs of old jeans :)

I exercise 4-6x /week. I do a variety of classes offered at my gym, spinning, weight training and the cardio-classes. I would liek to start yoga but I'm scared. hahaha