Muscles Starting to Appear!

tumblr_m4ydow2P2Q1qg52a3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4ydpiP4UQ1qg52a3o1_500.jpg

I feel so fantastic. Over these past few weeks since I upped my calories and started lifting, muscles have been emerging! I know it isn't anything AMAZING (well, it's amazing to me!) but I've never EVER had my stomach this flat.

I can see muscles in my legs too! I swam for 6 years, played soccer for 12, and danced for 15. I've never seen my muscles look like this before.

It may be small, and I wish I had a picture to show the progress from a few weeks ago... but seriously. This is amazing to me. :)

So, including my last post with my update:

SCORE

EMTWL: 2!

Starving: 0!

** sorry for bad cell phone quality photos + crappy lightingggg

Replies

• mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    nice job!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    that is great. I am 4 days into this. anything else your are doing besides this. would love to know.
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    you look terrific! keep the updates coming
  • that is great. I am 4 days into this. anything else your are doing besides this. would love to know.

Thank you :blushing:

I hope you're enjoying the journey so far! I had trouble the first few days, but now I can't imagine how I lived before!!

I mean, aside from upping the calories, I tend to work out a decent amount. I've been doing 30 day shred for the month of may (ranging from 5 lb weights to 15 lb). I've also done other Jillian dvds: my two most frequent dvds being shred-it with weights [kettlebells] and 6 week 6 pack. I also try to run whenever I can, though recently weather/ knees haven't been allowing me to run as much. I swim once a week with my fiance who swam competitively so he's been helping me out there.

Finally, I picked up NROLFW. I love it. Grant it, I have to modify some of the moves because of the lack of equipment (still waiting for my gym card) but I feel so much stronger now after two weeks. :)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Congrats! You look amazing! :D
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Super hot muscles are popping up every where on you!:wink:
    All that work and good food is paying off!!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    You look great!! Well done : )
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    :drinker: Sweet!!!
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Holy guacamole you look amazing! Stunner body right there. Those legs are looking mighty powerful also.
  • :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

:heart: You guys are the best... thank you so much. :flowerforyou: I couldn't have done it without such a great supportive group.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    If I was a woman, those are the legs I'd want! I had no idea you looked this good.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    don't discredit your progress!! these pics and your muscles ARE AMAZING!! :)

congrats!!!!
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    SCORE

EMTWL: 2!

Starving: 0!

Love this! Congrats!
  • Thank you everyone :flowerforyou:
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    WOW you look amazing! I would kill for your stomach!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    You look amazing !! good job!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    you look awesome-keep it up
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Wow you look great!!
  • tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member
    I agree with everyone else! You look amazing! Congrats on your hard work and dedication paying off. As someone new to this group I love seeing and hearing such stories!