2 NSV today!

graysmom2005
graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
I STILL haven't weighed myself. 4 weeks and counting. Yay! Went to Athleta with some dear friends today. TOM started THIS morning, and I hadn't tried on clothes since I started this experiment. And it wasn't totally traumatizing! Still fit into the same size for the most part...so that was a relief.

The best NSV though, was what happened after shopping. LUNCH! One of my good friends and I went to Chipotle and I got a burrito bowl! This may sound silly...but before I'd always get the salad and keep it as low cal as possible. This time I had beans AND rice, and enjoyed every single bite...knowing I still had PLENTY of calories left over. YAY FOR FOOD!:drinker:

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Isn't that the greatest? Man, to just go places and enjoy your food. I find I just don't overindulge anymore...what I want I can have and it usually fits in my macros. And if not, a spike day:drinker:
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    That is awsome!!! & I agree I find when I go out I dont have to be the freak at the table on her smart phone trying differnt combonations of items on the menu while everyone else waits to order :) I dont have to be afriad to ahev a few sips of my hubbys drinks because this lifetyle is just that- a lifestyle & more maintable than eating bird food forever!:tongue:

so PROUD you are feeling better and doing great!!!! I can totally tell from your post before your started eating more to now that you are much happier & I love it!
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Those are some cool NSVs! :drinker:
  • One of my good friends and I went to Chipotle and I got a burrito bowl!

Ahhh.. I miss Chipotle and Noodles & Company....It was always nice to be able to get healthy fast food. Not so much of that here on the island where everything is meat (in a sauce that is half sugar), 2 scoops rice (2 cups of white rice) and potato salad (with potatoes and macaroni and plenty of mayo!)

Good job hanging in there and on your NSV's!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Good job!!
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Isn't it great that you fit into the same size AND you got to eat real food without blowing it or feeling guilty!! I love it!!! You will get there.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    very nice!!! Eating rocks! I'm coming home from vacation right now, and while I am so ready to clean up my diet, it was so refreshing to relax and enjoy a few treats and not feel like the total outcast!
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Eating NSV are the best ;)
  • graysmom2005
    Even better is my no scale rule as I go through this first phase. Before I would panic about how the sodium would effect my daily weigh in. NO MORE!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    That is fantastic!!!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    That's great! You are really sticking to that scale ban too. I'm impressed. I'm a bit jealous that you have an athleta store. I need to find one of those.
  • graysmom2005
    That's great! You are really sticking to that scale ban too. I'm impressed. I'm a bit jealous that you have an athleta store. I need to find one of those.
    We JUST started getting them. We went to Georgetown (DC) for a last hurrah before the kids are out of school. As an instructor I get 30% off ANYTHING in the store. One of the MANY perks! ;-)